Media NEW Conor McGregor Documentary; "Brash, fearless & as loud as they come..."

Nothing says fearless like uttering the words "it's just business"

No I already know everything about Lord Conor just like you do. No new information will be in that archival footage doc.

You know he is not going to finger your butt hole for defending his honor?
I know you are one of his fan bois, you been sucking that cock for years.
All you got is "bbbut his haters watch as much as we doo!!!"
Sadly, for you, we dont.

Now you are boring me, bye.

You know he is not going to finger your butt hole for defending his honor?
I know you are one of his fan bois, you been sucking that cock for years.
All you got is "bbbut his haters watch as much as we doo!!!"
Sadly, for you, we dont.

Now you are boring me, bye.

Not defending anything. Just pointing out the irony of going out of your way to pretend not to care
Racking up the posts in threads of a guy you hate. Makes sense lol

Just admit it. Let bitterness escape your bum soul.

{<jimmies}

Oh no, I upset the fanboi.
Yes imagine posting about an mma fighter on a mma forum. How dare I!?

Wouldn't be surprised if you had pictures of his feet and him erect in underwear saved on your hard-drive as well.

is Conor a legend? It will be interesting to see how mma history remembers him, he had an amazing run grabbing both belts but nothing really after

Lots of big money fights after though. Cant wait to see how TUF turns out for him.

Lol @ all the jealous people in this thread who don't have documentaries made about them. Sad! I, for one, am queuing up the video right now, while I unzip my pants.

Watching this while typing onehanded

Fearless?

Looks pretty shook right here.

McGregor-reax-Diaz.gif
Shaken & disturbed....
frenchie-martini.gif

Smart another way to make money but doesn't provide any new skills to win matches. The man's MMA career is over and he is a sideshow at this point. Will it sell, of course it will but is it a great fight definitely not.

Why do I think All BS would be a more appropriate name? The old man who ate Conor's best punch without flinching should host if it's legit.

Well he does pretty much run shit since he makes the UFC so much money. He can pretty much do whatever he wants & no one can do anything about it. Every fighter in the UFC is his bitch at least on the business side of things. His haters will be mad about but it is what it is

Conor is not the lw or fw goat but his story is amazing and he’s great in his very own way. Sadly, now he’s a drunk, incoherent prick who is there to cash in checks for an asswhooping. But mystic mac who was vicious on the mic and put a clinic inside the octagon, was truly amazing.

But mystic mac who was vicious on the mic
Except this part never happened. Not sure why people still perpetuate this. At his best he came off like a 3rd grader who thought he was witty. He never was.

Back