Media Jon Jones: My only advantage over my competition has been pure Hard work.

You don't understand what my concept of microdosing is cause I never explained it, you're just making a blind assumption, which is incorrect, I never said the amount in a micro dose is undetectable immediately after use. As for Jones he's tested positive for a bunch of different steroids, so you would have to provide the proof that all the different steroids he's been caught using have been found in contaminated meat.

Dude must buy his meat off the back of a Haitian witch doctor's truck.

maybe he was micro dosing peds his whole career. who knows. who cares. if he was doing it others could be too apparently its what a lot are doing these days.

But, what is the effectiveness of having micro-dosing in quantities small enough not to be detected by threshold?

Micro dosing steroids doesn't make any sense at all. The stuff doesn't work that way. It would actually result in degraded performance because you would be suppressing your natural hormone production without even getting any benefits from taking the steroid.

Not sure if it's a good thing, that Jon Jones knows exactly how many picos he is allowed to have

Yeah, nothing to do with his physical attributes at 205 that he's had over virtually every appointment he's ever faced. Lol, oh, the ole pulsing thing has nothing to do with it either, gtfoh.

When Jones says shit like that it makes me feel like he's just taunting people at this point.
Exactly. He wants to fight a guy with no wrestling and then fight Stipe. And people criticized GSP for fighting Bisping.

Yikes, UFC so corrupt that they are now changing rules retroactively for their boy.

200w.gif

ZJgnCzA.0.gif

ODsxbn6.gif
Thank you for that. Made my day

This thread sort of reminds me of that time that Walt Disney Corporation forced the federal government to change federal laws because Mickey Mouse was close to entering the public domain.

If anyone is wondering about this message, look it up. Walt Disney Corporation actually forced the government of United States of America to change the federal laws of United States of America.

I received my black belt in bjj from Jon’s jiu jitsu coach. This coach once told me I was cheating myself by not doing a cycle for a bjj competition. Make of that what you will

And wasn't Jones thing in his prime that he didn't train that hard? I remember him making a big deal out of it in interviews. That he was sooo talented that he didn't need to work as hard as others. This dude is weird.

To be fair it wasn't just him saying it. His team, alot of fighters and Rogan shared this thing.
Yeah, I listened to JRE with Paul Felder and he told that Jon looked like he was partying the previous day and destroyed everyone in the gym. Many sources say, he didn't train as hard he was simply that good

Micro dosing steroids doesn't make any sense at all. The stuff doesn't work that way. It would actually result in degraded performance because you would be suppressing your natural hormone production without even getting any benefits from taking the steroid.

micro dosing actually works for a lot of the banned substances.

micro dosing actually works for a lot of the banned substances.

banned substances such as? I don't know anything about other types of banned substances like EPO, diuretics, or whatever else they take to prepare themselves before they step into a cage to fight the very highest level opponents in the world trying to prove they could kill each other, but it does not make sense for AAS especially tbol that is highly dose dependent and very easily detectable for much more than the tiny amount of a single metabolite the test supposedly found.

You can test positive if you are exposed to tainted supplements or even contaminated meat. It happens all the time with foreign athletes and clenbuterol. WADA also had to change the rules:

WADA has concluded through scientific research that an athlete can test positive for clenbuterol at low levels after consuming contaminated meat, leading the organization to review international results management rules around clenbuterol positives.

Your concept of "microdosing" is also misleading. You need to take a minimum dose for steroids to be effective, and that minimum dose will shoot your levels well above the 100 picograms/ml threshold.
Yes, jon, it was clenbuterol that they found in your system... you have been caught with the steroids in your system and caught with the masking agent for those steroids in your system...let's see, why do athletes take masking agents? Oh, that's right, you fucking moron, so that you can get your picograms below detectable levels... isn't there a cage somewhere you should be hiding under?

You lose your medals if you retroactively test positive. That's the point of USADA freezing samples, so they can be later reanalyzed using state of the art detection methods.

Likewise, if science improves and it is determined that you did not cheat ... your wins and trophies SHOULD be restored to the original result.

It is about symmetry and thus, fairness.
Literally reaching, jon, literally....

You should be training, little brother. Get off the message boards.

Yeah, nothing to do with his physical attributes at 205 that he's had over virtually every appointment he's ever faced. Lol, oh, the ole pulsing thing has nothing to do with it either, gtfoh.

When Jones says shit like that it makes me feel like he's just taunting people at this point.

He is, Jon is a troll at heart and soul 100%.

Literally posted a video teasing fans making cry baby noises because he's a dirty fighter and got called out for it.

Back