Rumored Ila Topuria vs Korean Zombie targeted to headline UFC Seoul in Korea, Apr. 29

Who wins?

• Total voters
Looks like they're planning to use Zombie as a spring board for Topuria. Poor home towners likely going to have to watch their guy get beat up.

no-the-office.gif

Couldn't think of a worse matchup for Zombie.

3 out of 5 of Topuria's UFC opponents have been knocked unconscious. 1 of the other 2 (Mitchell) was beaten up so badly he wanted to quit the sport.

We don't need to see Korean Zombie assassinated in front of his countrymen.

Last edited:
On one hand...I hate seeing Zombie fed to the wolves, on the other hand it's time guys like Zombie and Emmett get culled out of the top 10, they aren't on that level. Honestly Ortega needs to fight to keep his ranking at this point too, maybe Ortega vs Evloev? :D

For whatever it's worth, Zombie is well past his prime but he's still a good striker and a heavy hitter. Topurias defense isn't the best and I noticed Bryce even rattled him standing in the 2nd in an exchange. Could be a tougher fight than expected.

Agreed. Totally pointless.

He's ranked 6th in the fucking division, you can't have old fan favorites past their prime sit at the top of the rankings being handed out title shots without having to also fight contenders. This is how the fight game works, its how young lions get their rub and stardom. You think beating Sodiq Yusuff will get Topuria a title shot? I mean at this point Yusuff is a better quality win but it means shit.

Back