Jones looked terrible

I wouldn't say he looked terrible, considering he finished the guy in less than 3 minutes, but I will say that we didn't see much from Jones. Bones will be heavily favored over Mumbles on paper, but it would be hard for him to be more thoroughly embarrassed than Gane here.

He didn't look ANYTHING to be honest, the fight was so quick we didn't get to see much at all.

Jones is stratosphere above most of the people, nothing to be ashamed of. Just a disparity in skill, nobody in division could do it like this to Gane.

He looked so old, slow and sluggish from the moment the fight started. Then Gane somehow decided to give his back to Jon, which was the only way I thought before the fight Jones might land a takedown. Good for Jones, Gane 100% deserved that.
The disgusting Jones bias continues I see.

What did Jones weigh in at for this fight? He's got those damn skinny chicken legs, coupled with a soft-looking core.

#skinnylegMafia and will knock you out with them

Jon definitely looks older and slower, because he's literally older and now heavier and slower.

Either way, he's still highly skilled and fighting at heavyweight which has the lowest average skill of every division.

Gane was getting out grappled by an absolutely terrible wrestler in Ngannou. The skill gap between him and Jones is wild.

I don't know how you can form an opinion with two minutes of fighting. Jones really didn't throw anything.

He looked like a heavyweight with chicken legs but looked strong.

He looked so old, slow and sluggish from the moment the fight started. Then Gane somehow decided to give his back to Jon, which was the only way I thought before the fight Jones might land a takedown. Good for Jones, Gane 100% deserved that.

Here's the problem with this ttype of thread..

IF JONES looked as terrible as u say and he did that to Gane...

Then How fucking terrible is Gane then...

Just take ur L and SHAT UP

Back