Locked NBA Thread: LeGOAT obliterates Kareem's legacy edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was shocked, absolutely shocked, to learn that Perkins recently released a book!!!! Like two weeks ago! Kind of like when Pippen came out with comments about Jordan before his book release.

Now just read this completely horseshit description on Amazon of the book:

"Kendrick Perkins is the bold and educational voice we need today. Every single word he speaks will challenge, enlighten and encourage you to become a better version of yourself and see a better version of the world. Perkins' riveting stories about the NBA, his upbringing and social justice will make this ... impossible to put down." —Emmanuel Acho, New York Times bestselling author of Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man
Probably the same person who wrote Kendrick Perkins' book.

“LeBron James Takes Performance Enhancing Drugs”: Former UFC Fighter Makes Sensational Claims About 38 y/o Lakers Superstar

Sonnen told Schulz: “If the world understood what LeBron did….If you know what these performance enhancers did, then you would know why it does matter. We have the same drug guy, I know exactly what he’s doing. EPO matters, it’s the reason LeBron takes it, it matters. EPO increases your red blood cells, which gives you endurance so you can play all game long.”

<{danayeah}>

“LeBron James Takes Performance Enhancing Drugs”: Former UFC Fighter Makes Sensational Claims About 38 y/o Lakers Superstar

Sonnen told Schulz: “If the world understood what LeBron did….If you know what these performance enhancers did, then you would know why it does matter. We have the same drug guy, I know exactly what he’s doing. EPO matters, it’s the reason LeBron takes it, it matters. EPO increases your red blood cells, which gives you endurance so you can play all game long.”

<{danayeah}>
Everyone knows this already.

Labs been open since 2004

Lebron definitely don't want to get into a sentence fued with Chael

Draymond should be suspended 1 game for this. He doesn't even come to the other side of the court. He stays and pouts like a 7 foot baby.

"Kendrick Perkins is the bold and educational voice we need today. Every single word he speaks will challenge, enlighten and encourage you to become a better version of yourself and see a better version of the world. Perkins' riveting stories about the NBA, his upbringing and social justice will make this ... impossible to put down." —Emmanuel Acho, New York Times bestselling author of Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man
<JagsKiddingMe>

Kendrick Perkins is a bum

Draymond should be suspended 1 game for this. He doesn't even come to the other side of the court. He stays and pouts like a 7 foot baby.

I've been wishing the Warriors would ship him somewhere else, for years now.

I am sooo not looking forward to Draymonds' apparent future broadcasting career.

jeez looked pretty bad but he got right back up.. skinny freaking guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back