One question, do you trust the UFC 100%?

Trying to picture a guy who trusts the UFC 100%

640px-Michael_Chandler_at_MTV_Movie_Awards_2012.jpg

Yes, I would trust them to care for my grandmother.

(just kidding, she isn't alive).

I am sure they will match her against Derp is she lose to Hill

No
Khabib didn't make weight in Abu Dhabi
Islam used IVs
Islam tested positive for Melandonium
/s

Definitely don’t trust combat sports since it’s notoriously shady. I 100% prefer other orgs and rules to the UFC. I must say when it comes to transparency and being proactive with certain things they’re probably the best even if they do sketchy things. The orgs I prefer have zero oversight and literally everything is “word of mouth” as the promoters are judge, jury and executioner.

The irony of true_fan someone who is begging for confirmation bias on his terrible takes when it comes to his shitty analysis and propaganda spreading is lol “wah wah whenever I’m completely wrong I become unhinged, threaten rage quit and make myself look even more stupid wah wah”.

no
doesnt matter..what matters is you keep winning and can sell fights
if u can do these things ufc cant f@k you up

I don't think they could rig things as much as people say. Like if they had an egregious amount of control to rig things, Conor would've been taking steroids and won by knockout for every single fight and remain undefeated even today. I think there is privilege and they will nudge everything in the favor of some of the fighters they are backing, but nothing to where a better opponent couldn't overcome. If it was corrupt we'd have a GSP/Silva every generation and they'd let them take steroids and not the competition. Jones would've never tested positive either.

I don't think they could rig things as much as people say. Like if they had an egregious amount of control to rig things, Conor would've been taking steroids and won by knockout for every single fight and remain undefeated even today. I think there is privilege and they will nudge everything in the favor of some of the fighters they are backing, but nothing to where a better opponent couldn't overcome.

Exactly, the desired outcome often isn’t attained.

You were never supposed to trust them.

Of course not. Dana has been caught in lie after lie through the years. I just don't know if they were shadier when the mobsters ran the show, or once greedy marketing firm and Hollywood investors took over.

Of course not. Dana has been caught in lie after lie through the years. I just don't know if they were shadier when the mobsters ran the show, or once greedy marketing firm and Hollywood investors took over.
I think we SEE MORE because of USADA. In trying to show that they are campaigning for a cleaner sport,they show actually they are more corrupt than we realized.

Exactly, the desired outcome often isn’t attained.
And to be honest, I'm not too worried of a result if the fighters are neck and neck in talent and the UFC nudges one over another.

I think we SEE MORE because of USADA. In trying to show that they are campaigning for a cleaner sport,they show actually they are more corrupt than we realized.
That was certainly a tipping point for transparency. Probably bc they felt backed into a corner. When they realized it was bad for business, they fled. Just my take.

Not one word about Cyril´s crotch?

Not at all. Honestly after Jones failing 4 PED tests, it’s more embarrassing for the UFC than for Jones if he failed another one. At this point it’s almost expected for Jones to fail a PED test, but it would look horrible for the UFC to have a 5 time PED cheat be their supposed “GOAT” so I wouldn’t doubt they’d do anything to cover it up.

I stopped trusting the ufc after they let khabib weigh in on those wonky as fuck scales and they let Islam use way more iv’s then he was meant to.

Do you trust somebody who deals with sheik monsters who treat their servants worse than animals and their guests like kings. Human 101 buddy

They do everything in their power for fights and certain situations to go their way...

probably without blatanly being dodgy, but who knows..

Back