O'Malley Felt Bad for Yan After Merab Fight: "I Took a Little Something from Petr."

Didn’t yan say as much too? Said he felt embarrassed about that loss and it affected him

I don't think it's true that 'most' people think Yan won. It was a close fight, but I thought O'Malley won.
Maybe not most, but I have to imagine it's close to 50/50?

EDIT: I thought I remember media scores being about even

I think it's more that most people don't think O'Malley won the fight against Yan, let alone changed him as a fighter.

Not many will argue that Merab wasn't the better fighter.
O'malley seemed to say this in context of Yan being "not the same"
Hell people have been comparing Yan to Garbrandt and it's just unwarranted. Almost nobody is looking at and Merab and giving him his credit.

Didn’t yan say as much too? Said he felt embarrassed about that loss and it affected him

Tbf, I think the Merab from the other night would've beaten any version of Yan...and I say that as a Yan fan.

I don't think it's true that 'most' people think Yan won. It was a close fight, but I thought O'Malley won.

This most people certainly thought that Yan clearly won

Maybe the "took a part from him" is a bit much. But he's not wrong in saying Petr was embarassed and wanted to get back to that win column.

Not saying O'Malley is a bad fighter, but Yan was supposed to just run through him.

Tbf, I think the Merab from the other night would've beaten any version of Yan...and I say that as a Yan fan.
Oh not making excuses for the guy. A loss is a loss, but it’s not just O’Malley saying this seemingly to get himself over

Oh not making excuses for the guy. A loss is a loss, but it’s not just O’Malley saying this seemingly to get himself over

O'Malley wasn't part of this fight, and his fight with Yan has nothing to do with why Yan lost.
Godzilla could've been in there and Merab probably would've broken him sir lol.

O'Malley wasn't part of this fight, and his fight with Yan has nothing to do with why Yan lost.
Godzilla could've been in there and Merab probably would've broken him sir lol.
I don’t disagree with you. Merab was going to be the better guy any way you slice it Saturday night. Just noting that it’s interesting the two opponents are mirroring very similar messages where generally opponents will never agree with what the other guy is saying if they’re not huge fans of each other

I don’t disagree with you. Merab was going to be the better guy any way you slice it Saturday night. Just noting that it’s interesting the two opponents are mirroring very similar messages where generally opponents will never agree with what the other guy is saying if they’re not huge fans of each other

O'Malley didn't give Chito the credit he deserved for beating him, and now he's trying to take a little credit for Merabs win.
The kid is a weasel tbf sir.

O'Malley didn't give Chito the credit he deserved for beating him, and now he's trying to take a little credit for Merabs win.
The kid is a weasel tbf sir.
He likes to talk his shit that’s for sure.

Eh been sick the last week or so. How about you?

I hate being sick, it's the worst.
I just got tubes put in my ears iver the last few weeks, they'll stay in there for a year or two.
It's really helped me hear though so the pain was worth it tbh sir.

I took a little something from Petr, I feel like.”

Yea you took a bs decision win from him lol

I hate being sick, it's the worst.
I just got tubes put in my ears iver the last few weeks, they'll stay in there for a year or two.
It's really helped me hear though so the pain was worth it tbh sir.
I know how those go. I had thirteen sets of tubes put in growing up

I know how those go. I had thirteen sets of tubes put in growing up

Fuckin 13, really? God damn man.

I had mine put in while I was awake .that was a treat lol.

Back