News Francis Ngannou in talks with GLORY

Would you like to see Ngannou fight in GLORY?

• Total voters
Yes bro, he’s a very exciting fighter and his story is super inspiring. Jamal has been battling cancer for a few years now (and still, but thankfully his situation has now stabilized), and kept on fighting.

Yeah sir I think Ben Saddik should be favored against Francis. Imo Ngannou always has a chance to win though, he’s a freakin’ special athlete, but I expect JBS to win a decision in a competitive slugfest.

View attachment 974248

You're getting me excited about kickboxing again sir.
Now I want to see this fight.

The only person I'd pick against a glory kickboxer in a streetfight is a guy his size with comically large cauliflower ears.
Francis is a scary dude no doubt, his punching power, you can never count him out in anything he does.

Anyone who does not want to see Francis fight soon is on my kill list. I don't care where, man is an exciting fighter and he should fight now! I am a fight fan!

they probably emailed back and forth a couple of times

It’s why you shouldn’t trust the words of a gypsy. Usyk is apparently in talks to box wilder now as well so Francis may havezero boxing options very soon.
He'll have to get Dubois, his mandatory, to agree to step aside before he can fight Wilder.

Usyk's mandatory is a red herring?
No this is about not trusting fury. Wilder being in talks with anyone else other than Francis is bad for Francis even if wilder has hurdles to overcome for it. It just means that fury and wilder the two options Francis has are either difficult to make fights with or in talks with for better opportunities than Francis. See why it’s a red herring now?

No this is about not trusting fury. Wilder being in talks with anyone else other than Francis is bad for Francis even if wilder has hurdles to overcome for it. It just means that fury and wilder the two options Francis has are either difficult to make fights with or in talks with for better opportunities than Francis. See why it’s a red herring now?
I've never believed Francis has a chance of fighting either, despite the talk. Why would AJ, Wilder or Fury take a pay cut to beat up a total novice who used to be in the UFC.

It's not like a retired Floyd fighting Conor.

No chance in hell Usyk fights Wilder for relative peanuts when he can get his mandatory out the way then make £30mill + against Fury in Saudi for all the belts.

I've never believed Francis has a chance of fighting either, despite the talk. Why would AJ, Wilder or Fury take a pay cut to beat up a total novice who used to be in the UFC.

It's not like a retired Floyd fighting Conor.
Because low risk high reward. It’s a guaranteed win and has a small chance of doing numbers because it’s a freak show fight. I’d still wanna see it, even if it meant nothing. Wilder and Francis seemed like the only two parties that could have possibly done it.

Back