Media Makachev wants to fight Leon Edwards in Abu Dhabi

Muslim is religion, not national identity. It is not home cookin sherbum.
LMAO

Okay

Just pretend that Muslims don't consider eachother brothers, and that a Muslim fighter isn't favoured in a Muslim majority country

Please tell me why Islam is the draw for middle eastern cards?

Because this dude only fights where he can reap the benefits of home cookin'

B/c the UFC told him that's when he will be needed again. But go on - keep doin that thing you do. You're fucking great at being at dumbass so I don't mean to stop you - jut want to point out a technicality.

Except for when he fought the GOAT FW in enemy territory like 2 months ago.

That was probably the only time he actually had to make 155 though so I get why he's not about that shit again.

Islam in Abu Dhabi only for the future folks
And he nearly lost, he's not trying that shit again

LMAO

Okay

Just pretend that Muslims don't consider eachother brothers, and that a Muslim fighter isn't favoured in a Muslim majority country
I'll pretend you are just crying and finding excuses as usual.

B/c the UFC told him that's when he will be needed again. But go on - keep doin that thing you do. You're fucking great at being at dumbass so I don't mean to stop you - jut want to point out a technicality.
Damn, you're mad!

Glad he has bigger balls than his "big bro"

He just called out a WW, you derp. He can show everyone how to move up and take out the champ instead of failing and then crying about being too little.

ehhh, a champ-champ fight is a serious commitment. It log-jams divisions and steals time from contenders who often only have a narrow window of opportunity. Volk earned his shot by being a dominant champ. Islam should defend his belt first

<45>

Anything to avoid fighting Dariush who he knows is a terrible matchup for him stylistically.

Dudes shat on Khabib for not having the balls to move up. Now they are gonna shit on Islam for the opposite. Bro has bigger balls, better striking and is more active than Khabib ever was!
Islams whole personality is that he’s Khabibs friend. And that he’s taking weight cutting seriously.

ehhh, a champ-champ fight is a serious commitment. It log-jams divisions and steals time from contenders who often only have a narrow window of opportunity. Volk earned his shot by being a dominant champ. Islam should defend his belt first
He just did.

No. Both Islam and Edwards have their own contenders to take care of.

Damn, you're mad!

Cuss words are like air to me. People seem to get really excited thinking that I'm excited though. I get it. But I'm an adult with nearly adult children so nah, no big deal. Yawn.

It's just you being you. I see you. I always do. Just felt the need to point out the technicality which itself torpedoed your entire argument LOL.

GG's.

Honestly i do think Leon would outpoint him. That TDD tonight was something to behold. He hold off Usman who's naturally bigger than Islam.

Also Leon while being the bigger man, is significantly faster than Islam. He better leave this one alone.

Cuss words are like air to me. People seem to get really excited thinking that I'm excited though. I get it. But I'm an adult with nearly adult children so nah, no big deal. Yawn.

It's just you being you. I see you. I always do. Just felt the need to point out the technicality which itself torpedoed your entire argument LOL.

GG's.
Boomers get mad at an alarming rate

He just barely had his first title defense. A razor close decision win over a bloated 145'er and he wants to move up? Hell nah.

Back