News ***UFC Gym closes***

Since Covid, most people working at home. You just find out when you can't log on, lose access to your job portals. Sounds about right...

It is a franchise. UFC has nothing to do with it outside of the logo. It's probably bleeding from the pandemic. My gym just closed outta nowhere after I paid 6 months in cash... I am kinda pissed lol.

This.

McUFC Dojos...

Saw we had one nearby and checked it out. Crap then was more of a boxing than MMA gym lol - Closed Now...

<{danayeah}>

funny indrove by the honolulu one the other day amd had the feeling they were going to pull the same thing

the recession is likely going to make gyms the first ones to go

You don't need gyms to wear spandex. Look at WWE.

How is this different than xtreme couture in etobicoke ?

Besides Jamie Thomas milking the local skate spots.

So you wanna be a fuckin' UFC Gym franchisee?

giphy.gif

Apparently they closed up (at least partially) because
a law change coming (for canceling gym memberships)

I worked at a UFC gym as a boxing coach for a while. Loved coaching but the behind the scenes was possibly the hardest group of people to work for ever. The chain just doesn't work! The cost is far too high to keep going and people just lack a interest in them. Glad I just work out of a small local gym now.

You don't need gyms to wear spandex. Look at WWE.

How is this different than xtreme couture in etobicoke ?

Besides Jamie Thomas milking the local skate spots.

I spent a year at Xtreme Couture back in the day no complaints...but back then big Randy still came to teach every once in awhile...i went to his seminar before the Machida fight in Toronto years ago it was awesome

What issues are they facing now? ...

So employees showed up to work and it was locked up ? Why couldn’t you give them a weeks notice, classless move

Back