Rumored Khamzat vs Costa in the works

Very obvious outcome of this fight.

Khamzat haters: “Khamzat is scared of Costa, he’ll never take this fight!!”

Khamzat haters after he beats Costa: “Costa sucks, this isn’t a good win, he hasn’t had a relevant win since 2019”

I think Chimaev will win but don’t expect Costa to give up like Holland. The man will definitely put a fight. Hell, wouldn’t be surprised if I’m proved wrong and Costa wins.

can costa make the weight? last time he fought rockhold at lhw i think? and before that he missed weight against vetori
He fought Luke at MW. Looked good on the scale too telling USADA to fuck itself lol.

Great fight and a very good test for Khamzat at MW. Interested to see how well he can impose his grappling if at all.

he cant, Ramadan just started

this mean Khamzat can only start a camp next month
this take us to a Jully card for his next fight
Is Khamzat actually that religious?

Very obvious outcome of this fight.

Khamzat haters: “Khamzat is scared of Costa, he’ll never take this fight!!”

Khamzat haters after he beats Costa: “Costa sucks, this isn’t a good win, he hasn’t had a relevant win since 2019”
If khamzat even has the balls to take this fight and beats costa, then he’ll get his deserved hype. Beating up WWs with no grappling means nothing. Holland and leech have terrrible grappling and he panic wrestled within 5 seconds.

Bloated LW burns is the only guy he fought with some grappling and he struggled.

Khamzat will not have the size advantage and costa will put a hurting on him

I think Chimaev will win but don’t expect Costa to give up like Holland. The man will definitely put a fight. Hell, wouldn’t be surprised if I’m proved wrong and Costa wins.
Costa is way stronger and bigger than holland.

If khamzat even has the balls to take this fight and beats costa, then he’ll get his deserved hype. Beating up WWs with no grappling means nothing. Holland and leech have terrrible grappling and he panic wrestled within 5 seconds.

Bloated LW burns is the only guy he fought with some grappling and he struggled.

Khamzat will not have the size advantage and costa will put a hurting on him
I’m a Khamzat fan, but I won’t even be too excited if he wins this fight. Costa isn’t a special fighter, he’s been in the UFC for 6 years and only has 1 above average win on his resume.

I’d rate this win a little higher than Gerald Meerscheart.

Needs to happen before September to allay doubts about yet another unannounced suspension lol

Back