Social Are people allowed to carry unconcealed weapon in whole Texas?

That's one of the things I hate about Florida.
Permit less concealed carry will pass legislation in Florida soon….already went through the house. Definitely will go through the rest of the process.
I can’t really call it constitutional carry….because open carry would still be illegal.

In Texas you can carry a whole brisket.
True-Texas-Brisket_ExtraLarge1000_ID-1032513.jpg

Unconcealed.

Permit less concealed carry will pass legislation in Florida soon….already went through the house. Definitely will go through the rest of the process.
I can’t really call it constitutional carry….because open carry would still be illegal.

It's a step closer, but hasn't happened yet, as it still needs to go through senate. Still, a high probability. As a state, we've actually gone backwards.

It's a lot harder to take a gun in open carry then some people here believe.

I don't care if someone wants to open carry. I see it on a regular bases here. I don't because I think it will give me an advantage in most situations.

I'm not sure why open carry would bother someone in most states especially in the South and most of the west. Its not a big deal.

A lot of people in the south especially are legally armed. Most people I know don't care as long as the person is not acting strange.

It's a step closer, but hasn't happened yet, as it still needs to go through senate. Still, a high probability. As a state, we've actually gone backwards.

yes…but with a super majority in both house and senate , and a governor that’s said numerous times that he will sign it if it comes across his desk it’s damn near a lock.
While not perfect it’s a step forward.

It's a lot harder to take a gun in open carry then some people here believe.

I don't care if someone wants to open carry. I see it on a regular bases here. I don't because I think it will give me an advantage in most situations.

I'm not sure why open carry would bother someone in most states especially in the South and most of the west. Its not a big deal.

A lot of people in the south especially are legally armed. Most people I know don't care as long as the person is not acting strange.
I don’t open carry…but I wish Florida would have added that to the bill that’s heading to the senate now.

I hate open carry. Some crazy dude could sneak up from behind and snatch your gun from you. It's dangerous for you and anyone around you.

I'd much rather live in a state where concealed carry is legal.

When has this ever happened?

I think this is what I understdood from this Rogan vs Masvidal podcast

Yes.

There are still some redtrictions, hospitals, polling places, etc....

But a concealed permit and carry is more dicrete and better, my opinion.

I think this is what I understdood from this Rogan vs Masvidal podcast

You can constitutionally carry in texas which means no permit to conceal a firearm. It is better to conceal carry than to open carry because when you open carry you can have your gun snatched and you also make yourself a target.
States like Oklahoma had constitutional carry years before Texas im actually surprised it took texas this long.
This video shows why open carry is a bad idea

When has this ever happened?
There is a few videos on youtube of gun snatching although most of these folks had shitty holsters or no holster it is still a bad idea to open carry if you can CCW.

Cops open carry everywhere and rarely does a crazy person try and sneak up on them to snatch the gun.
Folks have definitely tried to take a cops gun many times it isnt as rare as you think.

Just remember if your state outlaws open carry and limits concealed carry. They lose all authority on both, since they e turned a right into a privilege.
According to the second amendment they shouldn't even be allowed to ask for a permit to carry a gun in any manner.

You don't need a license to carry anymore but there are still places that you cannot carry in Texas. It doesn't give you the right to just take your gun anywhere. Federal land, private businesses or institutions can all ban people from carrying. There are also laws restricting criminals and mentally ill from carrying

Americans and guns is something I'll never understand. I'd be super uncomfortable getting groceries and seeing a gun on someone's hip.

Its so fuckin weird.

Going to the mall, better take my pistol to feel safe.

So weird and unnecessary.

I'll never understand it but its definitely cool for movies, everyone has guns and its great

Folks have definitely tried to take a cops gun many times it isnt as rare as you think.

I’m sure it’s happened plenty but most of the time it has to be when they fighting an arrest, no?

Americans and guns is something I'll never understand. I'd be super uncomfortable getting groceries and seeing a gun on someone's hip.

Its so fuckin weird.

Going to the mall, better take my pistol to feel safe.

So weird and unnecessary.

I'll never understand it but its definitely cool for movies, everyone has guns and its great
Thieves will always have guns with your mentality you will always be the victim it is a submissive mentality because you can not fight back being unarmed. in the u.s we can defend ourselves from armed robberies an 80 year old woman can keep herself from getting killed or robbed at the store because of her gun.

Back