Social What have you recently lost interest in?

I quit the gym and I haven't worked out for two months.

I've had issues with motivation for several months, my missus being ill with COVID for a few months (and ongoing), and lost it completely when I picked up similar symptoms which I've yet to fully shake.

In general, I don't really want to go out anymore. Fucking illnesses everywhere. Every cunt is coughing.

You guys are suffering from low testosterone and I'm not even joking

Indeed. I have the blood test to prove it. Sadly in my country TRT is not widespread and is still frowned upon. You may as well be asking the doctor for heroin.

fantasy novels. they used to be my fav. Havent read one in years

Pro sports.

I cannot sit through a live football game anymore. At most, I will DVR and FFWD between plays. Now that Stanford sucks again (it was a nice 10yr run), my interest in College football is waning. This is pretty crazy because I have been a huge football fan since I was 8.

I cannot watch MLB anymore.

The NBA sucks. The 2019 playoffs were exciting but the trend of everyone thinking they are steph and Trey just jacking 3s is laughable.

Soccer: I'll watch Euro and WC when they are down to 16 teams. 48 teams is just fucking absurd for the next WC.

I dunno, there’s still plenty of things that I enjoy.

Late thirties is the real mid life crisis imo. I’m not talking about buying a Harley or shit like that but general lack of interest in everything. Movies are not like those I was raised on anymore, I tried getting back in mma lately Ense my comeback to sherdog but the sport is so lame nowadays. They sucked the life out of it. Outside of the stars everyone else is a bush league no name. I’ve picked up a few books to get back into reading again but it’s hard to get the passion back. Going out is tricky with COVID and ridiculous prices at beer gardens.

You guys are suffering from low testosterone and I'm not even joking
thought that too, but im 6'3, train 5 days a week, eat a high protein diet and have had all bloods done recently cause of medications im on, doctors think its just mental.
and it is really ,just going through an over stressed/bored/dark cloud phase
it comes and goes

just got nothing im really excited about lately.

June ive got two shows im really looking forward too, The Damned and Sleaford Mods, so im waiting on those.

Havent even looked at that, seems shit
Seems they finally understood that space marines need to have more wounds than guardsmen but instead of changing 1 number in the codices they retconned the lore and made new miniatures.

Since my brain surgery Jan. 9, everything, the healing wiped out about 6 months of memory til middle of this month and I "woke up" broke and homeless in my hometown, don't even remember the flight out here or my birthday back in December so now I'm just numb and detached

UFC. I am much more focused on my own training & don't really like any current fighters other than Stephen Thompson.

fantasy novels. they used to be my fav. Havent read one in years

Have you read the stormlight archive?

I stopped reading fantasy novels for several years too but that and another series got me hooked back in.

Cucumbers. I used to love eating them.

Back