RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Gamebred Boxing 4 RJJ vs Pettis (Fight Pass) 4/1

UFC fighters Boxing?

• Total voters
fuckyou-fyou.gif

Well to be fair, Roy Jones is like 54 years old
Roy Jones is 87 years old though
Apparently according to MMA fans beating up someone when they’re 20 years past their prime means the exact same as beating them in their prime.
That was not Roy Jones Jr.

Pettis outboxed Roy Jones Sr. citizen
Congrats on beating a 60 yr old man.

@ComfortablyNumb55 is well aware of that. The main point is that he's flipping the script on people who praised Jake Paul for beating MMA fighters that were out of their prime.

It was awesome to see Stephans show that dog in him again after like 5 years of being as low level as Myles Price.

Aldo showed even less cardio preserving abilities than 46 year old Vitor... I love Aldo but dudes needs to use his legs before he gets Holloway'd again.

Aldo's old, his legs are shot and so is his gas tank. It's why Stephens did so well, in pockets Aldo could outclass him but he couldn't match the output, cut an angle or get Stephens out of his face for the majority of the night. What we saw tonight is that Aldo would get seriously hurt if he fought a real boxer, these guys still think they're 25 and that they can learn, grow and improve and they don't believe in their own flaws and age. Being a fighter is a double edged sword, you have an insane about of self belief but you are also often incredibly delusional and that shit gets you hurt at the end of your career.

I forgot this event was even happening, I was too wrapped up in the hype of fight circus.

Apparently according to MMA fans beating up someone when they’re 20 years past their prime means the exact same as beating them in their prime.

Many MMA fans come from pro wrestling, they saw the Hulkster body slamming fools at 60 years old and think the same applies to MMA

Back