Izzy mocked Alex’s sons…

Izzy is the most insecure man on the planet. How can you celebrate and pose like that when the guy beat you so many times. Izzy is tito and pereira is chuck.

Its strange to me that he acts like a gay man whos being oppressed so he has a chip on his shoulder in a world that doesnt care either way.

He obviously wants to takw this win and run. Strange move if you ask me. 2 wins in a row would have some merit. Now in the record books he just got lucky
Not in the real record books, only yours. Loooooser. Hahahaha. <Dany07>

You have a hard on for hating on Izzy, I've been a fan of Poatan long before any of you knew about him.
Starting when he 180 his career after getting fucked up by Levin and Kyshenko.
Alex always made super disrespectful edit of all his opponents and while yes it probably was fucked, you are blowing this out of proportion.

I challenge you to look through my post history to prove your assertion that I'm some giant Adesanya hater. If he was my favourite fighter of all time I'd be thoroughly disgusted by what he did.

Nothing after your first sentence is at all relevant. I don't care how disrespectful Alex is or isn't, that has nothing to do with a 30+ year old "man" mocking a pre-teenaged (or maybe early teenaged?) child about his father being dead-unconscious when that kid doesn't even know if his dad will wake up. They're not fucking playing a game in there. Israel knows that, a 6 year-old doesn't.

Petty doesn't even begin to describe that. And what Izzy did tonight to that kid is far, far, far more harmful to that child than anything someone like Conor McGregor or Colby Covington have "said about people's families" that gets everyone's torches and pitch-forks out around here.

That’s messed up man. I’m sorry but they’re kids and to do that “laying on the ground” taunt towards them, as a 32 year old man- is insanely messed up.

Didn't that kid mock him when he got KTFO in kickboxing

All fair in love and war lol

Those fuckers did it to him first

Hahahahaha teach those little bastards a lesson, someone post the video of them doing it first way back in the day
That was revenge best served 5+ years cold.

Wish there was a camera on Pereira's kids to see their reaction.

Izzy held this candle for over 5 years... and is still 1-3

LOL

I challenge you to look through my post history to prove your assertion that I'm some giant Adesanya hater. If he was my favourite fighter of all time I'd be thoroughly disgusted by what he did.

Nothing after your first sentence is at all relevant. I don't care how disrespectful Alex is or isn't, that has nothing to do with a 30+ year old "man" mocking a pre-teenaged (or maybe early teenaged?) child about his father being dead-unconscious when that kid doesn't even know if his dad will wake up. They're not fucking playing a game in there. Israel knows that, a 6 year-old doesn't.

Petty doesn't even begin to describe that. And what Izzy did tonight to that kid is far, far, far more harmful to that child than anything someone like Conor McGregor or Colby Covington have "said about people's families" that gets everyone's torches and pitch-forks out around here.
Dude are you dumb?
They are not little kids anymore have you seen any recent pics? I haven't cause Alex and their Mother broke up a while ago, the last time he posted them they looked about 11-12 and 13-14 they are both at least 14 now. I didn't even know they were in the arena I haven't seen any pics of that yet, we had direct footage of Usman daughter after he got Koed by Edwards.

Lol I try to be a grating poster... but youre monsters...

{<jordan}

No, Pereira has always been respectful & shown class to his opponents, win or lose.

He should have taught humbleness to his sons, so hopefully Izzy did it for him.

It was a punk move then, mocking a fighter their father KOed.

No, Pereira has always been respectful & shown class to his opponents, win or lose.

He should have taught humbleness to his sons, so hopefully Izzy did it for him.

It was a punk move then, mocking a fighter their father KOed.

Bruh, I'm not shaming anybody... I see the video and I get the 'fuck them kids' energy, and I can understand having fun with it. I think its funny.

But you're not gonna justify it to me personally.

Don't raise other people's kids, if you are, do it by example. And be the adult. lol. A child's poor behaviour doesn't justify yours.

Dude are you dumb?
They are not little kids anymore have you seen any recent pics? I haven't cause Alex and their Mother broke up a while ago, the last time he posted them they looked about 11-12 and 13-14 they are both at least 14 now. I didn't even know they were in the arena I haven't seen any pics of that yet, we had direct footage of Usman daughter after he got Koed by Edwards.

You do know that teenaged years start when you're 13, right? So "at least 14" doesn't refute my estimate that the kid in question might be an early teenager.

I don't think anyone knows for certain how old the kid is, but he looked under 10 when Alex KO'd Israel in kickboxing. And I read that was 6 years ago. So I think it's likely he's under 16. You might not be much older than 16, and I know 16 year olds think they're not children. But they really are.

In a different post I also questioned whether or not anyone had any photographic proof that's who Israel was doing that to. I haven't seen any confirmation.

Meh, Izzy said he’s petty and remembered how the kid acted towards him.

He said it was all good back stage. Shit if the kid is following in his dads foot steps he probably did him a favor.

If he’s an elite fighter at some point they will have footage of this stuff. Kind of a cool lesson in humility for a teenage, from Izzy of all people lol.

In all seriousness he didn’t cross any lines or do anything serious. He had a little go at the kid because as he said “he’s petty”.

Funny that that was on his mind for literally like ten years lmao. Those kids have gone all the way through puberty and are working a 9-5 jobs now probably and Izzy got some revenge for the shit they did to him then they were 10 lmao
That's actually one of the funniest things I've seen in this sport and thank you for pointing it out.
I just saw the video from 10 years ago, and he takes revenge against the kid now. It's such a petty thing to do hahaha

Sounds like your parents raised a bunch of pussies for getting offended over some random kid getting talked shit to.

Another pussy who thinks it's okay to talk shit to children, you guys are just embarrassing yourselves now

To get offended over what some child said to you years ago especially if you are a grown man shows insecurity

I'm assuming (and hoping) you and most of the incels on this forum aren't fathers. That was a fucked up thing to do. I laughed, but it was an incredulous laugh. That was cartoonishly callous.

The Peireira child was roughly 6 fucking years old when Izzy got KO'd in kickboxing. A kid like that has no clue what is going on and has no grasp on the situation at all.

It was bad parenting for Poatan to post the video of of his son doing that, but that's Alex's fault, taking it out on his child is just fucked.

The kid showed he'd matured by the time his dad knocked Israel out again by not mocking him. But Israel still carries the demons from what a toddler did, lol; he's the definition of a man-child.

I'm pretty sure that kid was still trash talking izzy in the lead up to the last fight and reliving that moment that you said he matured from

You can tell how many people stacked up all this rage over the years cause alex sons mocked adesanya when they were like 4 weeks old. Very relentless attack on poor kids, get well soon guys.

Yep. And ‘people’ like israel are too stupid to realize this.

Lol Oh well! Let him (or his kids) find out the hard way :)

3-1 Alex
You want to let the kid grow up thinking there are no consequences? He’s simply getting a taste of the medicine he dished. Not a finger was laid on that kid

Kid probably won't care when these last two fights paid for his car, college, and early retirement.

You can thank the izzy ppv points for that. If Alex was fighting Whittaker or something nobody would give a shit or watch.

Back