Elections Elon Musk exposes what happened to the Hunter Biden Story

Since the Twitter files didn't just go away and there has been time to try to pick it apart as much as possible, here is the whole argument bullet pointed

1. Why would they implicate themselves and why would anyone trust wholesale the word of an organization with such a horrible track record with these exact types of things. Why not be skeptical about it at all?
2. Twitter doesn't post stories. The users do LOL
3. They are undermining the constitution right of a free press by being so heavily involved and manipulating narratives as they do in other countries
4. No but just as they did with Facebook they gave both social media companies a frame work for "Russian Disinfo" which "conicidentally" matched the Hunter biden story "patterns and descriptions". Meanwhile the FBI knew exactly what was on the laptop since they had it in their possession
5. Completely a lie. He was the first one to talk about Trump doing that
6. There is no explicit evidence of this but there doesn't need to be but what they do show is that there is heavy involvement from the FBI (regularly scheduled meetings) which directly affects their decision making. That is exactly what the Twitter files prove beyond doubt.
As somebody who never followed it, and with no plans to start now, this reads like schizophrenic gibberish to me.

Dump or merge with the other nothingburger thread

It's a mark on Americans for putting up with the Federal Government actively censoring on a political basis and a MSM facilitating it by acting like it didn't happen. I think the ends justify the means for far too many people. Twitter has many former Intelligence agency employees including James Baker. You have that FBI Agent Elvis Chan targeting people to censor with Twitter Execs on a regular basis. It's a problem for a free society. The emails are there. It's amazing how the MSM can ignore massive stories like this one.

The citizens of the USA proved they don’t care at all about their government lying to them and stepping all over their promised freedoms when they completely went along with the Patriot Act
and then cared not a bit about the NSA’s data collection. They’re too easily controlled and distracted, and they can’t care about anything for more than two election cycles.

Everything that’s fully known and openly discussed about the US’ program of drone assassinations, including their CONSTANT killing of completely innocent people, should be enough to get those citizens rioting against “their” government. But, again, two cycles, don’t care.

As somebody who never followed it, and with no plans to start now, this reads like schizophrenic gibberish to me.

Also, it's hilarious timing for that rant considering that Elon basically pulled the plug on the Twitter files with his Substack beef.

He's unfollowed all of the people that he gave access to cherrypicked internal info and shadow banned Matt Taibbi, which is just further proof that he's actually worse for "free speech" than the previous regime than ran the app.

The Twitter Files are officially dead.

Elon dumped his DMs with Taibbi confirming that he was the source (as if everybody didn't already know), and has also unfollowed Bari Weiss and Michael Shellenberger as part of his ongoing Substack jihad.

Also, Elon is now blocking individual tweets globally in response to takedown requests from the Indian government, which is worse than anything previous management at Twitter did.

Good job latching on to this clown as your free speech champion rightoids.

Why do you chaps always think saying something really dumb is triggering. Like, what do you think people are thinking when they read the OP, other than "That doesn't make any sense."?

Probably because you broads all react the same way.

As someone who has been following the story, the OP still reads like that.

Now I want a burger
Give me a burger!
Now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back