• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Law Former President Donald Trump Indicted

I've read some of the comments from the gaggle of Libtards here. It cracks me up. These are all of the same dummies that said .........
1. President Trump was going to prison for being "Putin's puppet".
2. The experimental Covid injections were safe & effective.
3. The Canadian trucker convoy were a bunch of sexist, racist white supremacists.
4. Billions of US tax dollars should go to Ukrainian Azov Battalion Nazi's.
5. President Trump was going to go to prison after his tax returns were released.
6. The Hunter Biden laptop story was made up Russian disinformation.
7. Covid lockdowns were a good idea. Experimental Covid injection mandates were a good idea. Mask mandates were a good idea.
8. Covid came from a Chinese woman eating a bat. Not from the BSL-4 Wuhan lab which coincidentally was engaged in gain of function research.
9. Ivermectin poisoning was responsible for overwhelming Oklahoma hospitals & gun shot victims were being neglected because of it.
10. I could go on & on but you get the picture. These learning disabled short bus stooges have been wrong about damn near everything. This thread will be added to the list. And just like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football out of Lucy's hands. They will never learn.

You sound like you cried when Trump was arrested.
I bet you also cried when Biden pushed his shit in
I laughed. For the same reason why I laugh at Libtards like yourself. You're jolly good entertainment. No matter how many times you end up being wrong. You go on to the next mainstream media corporate lie & the whole cycle starts over again. YOU NEVER LEARN. LOL!

I laughed. For the same reason why I laugh at Libtards like yourself. You're jolly good entertainment. No matter how many times you end up being wrong. You go on to the next mainstream media corporate lie & the whole cycle starts over again. YOU NEVER LEARN. LOL!
Speaking of lies how is that election fraud thing going. How do you feel about a producer at Fox News having Rudy on tape saying it was bullshit. How about Tuck privately texting election fraud is bullshit but knew he would lose his audience if he did not create a safe space for Trump fans.
The sad part is Trump fans are either too stupid or too emotionally invested to see the election fraud lie.

"
They signed me in, and I’ll tell you, people were crying, people that work there, professionally work there, that have no problems putting in murderers, and they see everybody,” he told Carlson. “It’s a tough, tough place, and they were crying. They were actually crying. They said, ‘I’m sorry.’
That immediately brought my mind to something like old school Simpsons when they made fun of a public figure by pushing the caricature to the absolute limit, but then I remembered it's real life. Lol, it's so over the top that there's no way anyone could parody it.

Wow he looked really bad in that tucker interview. So sweaty and incoherent.

I've read some of the comments from the gaggle of Libtards here. It cracks me up. These are all of the same dummies that said .........
3. The Canadian trucker convoy were a bunch of sexist, racist white supremacists.
5. President Trump was going to go to prison after his tax returns were released.
7. Covid lockdowns were a good idea. Experimental Covid injection mandates were a good idea. Mask mandates were a good idea.
8. Covid came from a Chinese woman eating a bat. Not from the BSL-4 Wuhan lab which coincidentally was engaged in gain of function research.
9. Ivermectin poisoning was responsible for overwhelming Oklahoma hospitals & gun shot victims were being neglected because of it.
10. I could go on & on but you get the picture. These learning disabled short bus stooges have been wrong about damn near everything. This thread will be added to the list. And just like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football out of Lucy's hands. They will never learn.

A post so long you had to add the fit the rest of the nonsense in your av

0-D260-BE1-21-E9-4692-8-B0-F-F74-D91-B3-F7-B7.jpg

Hopefully your mom gives you back your nintendo so we don’t have to read this shit anymore.

Worth watching all of it or a snippet will suffice?
Just for him talking about watching tough guys crying because he got arrested is my favorite part.
I am surprised he did not say, Hey Tucker there were some female attorneys there, good looking women not like that horse face Stormy and they are saying to me I can’t believe how handsome I am in person . They could have been models, like the girls at my Miss Teen Padgett that I would walk in on while they were undressing. Tucker and they told me I was the most handsome and their favorite President. They were offering me 130k to sleep with them, I could believe how bad these attorney Broads, wanted me. Tucker I told them no thank you and I am faithful to my wife. 20 years ago it would have been a reverse Trump gangbang, me going hours upon hours with my big hands and giant penis, satisfying hundreds of female attorney’s, even the ethnic ones because Trump’s penis does not discriminate. People are saying it is way bigger than Obama’s.

Just for him talking about watching tough guys crying because he got arrested is my favorite part.
I am surprised he did not say, Hey Tucker there were some female attorneys there, good looking women not like that horse face Stormy and they are saying to me I can’t believe how handsome I am in person . They could have been models, like the girls at my Miss Teen Padgett that I would walk in on while they were undressing. Tucker and they told me I was the most handsome and their favorite President. They were offering me 130k to sleep with them, I could believe how bad these attorney Broads, wanted me. Tucker I told them no thank you and I am faithful to my wife. 20 years ago it would have been a reverse Trump gangbang, me going hours upon hours with my big hands and giant penis, satisfying hundreds of female attorney’s, even the ethnic ones because Trump’s penis does not discriminate. People are saying it is way bigger than Obama’s.
It’s amazing how normalized it’s become that Trump acts like this during interviews. We went from “people could imagine themselves having a beer with George Bush” to watching an unhinged narcissist having a reality-tv-style mental breakdown in under a decade. Just because democrats elected a black man twice.

Don't forget about our bet!

lol... my bet looks better and better each day as Trump surges in the polls vs. Biden. Although, I may not want Andy to lose his account, so I may just settle for him to change his avatar for three months or something like that. :D

I'm not shocked either. Some made up "anonymous source" says that President Trump is lying.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

Oh and FYI. Only yahoos get their news from Yahoo.

<BidenShutIt>

lol... my bet looks better and better each day as Trump surges in the polls vs. Biden. Although, I may not want Andy to lose his account, so I may just settle for him to change his avatar for three months or something like that. :D
Show me where I agreed to bet my account, please.

Why would I risk such a thing versus an inveterate troll and, evidently, a liar?

TROLL ALERT

Show me where I agreed to bet my account, please.

Why would I risk such a thing versus an inveterate troll and, evidently, a liar?

I'll have to check which Left Cult member (apparently not Andy) made that bet. Where's the bet thread?

Back