Max Holloway looks old af

That's what happens when you're the best boxer in the UFC and get hit more than anybody else lol

Well on his way to looking like Raul Rojas Sr.

I honestly don't get why his personality is so popular.. he's pretty generic to me.. o guess people relate to that..

Volk is less popular but way more engaging in my opinion.. I guess I'm not a mainstream kinda guy..
Hipster

Exactly. Max looks substantially better without that patchy adolescent mustache/goatee thing he had going on for years.

Max doesn't look old, he looks like a man now, not a kid anymore.

I remember in 2011 when I told people Shogun was 29 they didn't believe me thought I was full of shit. These were the days where people weren't hopping on the internet to prove things even though it existed.

Cuts a lot of weight and is known for being punched in the face, doesn't look that bad considering.

Joe Riggs is one of the worst I've ever seen, I think he was early 30's in this photo. He looks like he could pass for someone in their mid 40's. Started his pro mma career at 18, 70 mma pro bouts and a brief amateur boxing career.
2335698.png

He didn't put in weight for that fight, just cut 10 pounds less, and not many LWs have gone the distance with Dustin, I think he would do great at LW if he actually commited to it and put on some weight.

Theres nothing for him at FW and he shouldn't be cutting that weight at his age.
Dustin isn't some destroyer, hooker of all people went 5 rds with him

He's definitely fading and probably has 1-2 years tops left in him but he still beats the majority of the division at present.

His eyes and face just look tired/gaunt and his haircut emphasises his receding hairline lol

I definitely noticed it too for this fight specifically, I wonder if it was a rough weightcut or the damage finally accumulated

I find Arnold Allen to be one of the more interesting guys to listen to, his interviews, sense of humor, wit and candidness is great, Volk is similar in this regard to me.

I don't think people love Max for his personality, his personality is fine, bit dull like you said but he's an all time great action fighter and I think so many of us watched him grow up in the UFC, that 10 fight win streak to the title was really fun to watch from Holloway.
Arnold reminds of a pirate from pirates of the caribbean for some reason. Dude looks like a pirate

We're in the Fourth Rematch Era now, it's time for him to get back at Volkanovski. THE BEST IS BLESSED BABY

Fighters age like Dogs.

is normal..

he can't make it at 155

we seen how Dustin beat him up

10 more pounds not going to do nothing for him

Yeah, because if you can't beat Poirier, you're totally a hack, right?

I'd give Max that adds some mass a decent chance at getting that one back.

Back