Do You Buy Food From Street Vendors

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I have in the past and will whenever in need. Fuck a permit or fda regulations, I know the risk and I will still take if the food looks good.

Give me my Gyro fuck a permit.
Instant-Pot-Greek-Gyros.jpg

No. My mom used to tell me that the meat they use comes from stray cats and dogs.

I only started doing it once I lived in germany for a bit. Surely Germans arent shady like us.

No. My mom used to tell me that the meat they use comes from stray cats and dogs.

I only started doing it once I lived in germany for a bit. Surely Germans arent shady like us.
But these don t exist in Germany though do they?

Hell no. I won't eat at any place that doesn't have a food inspection sign with a passing grade in the window. I live in California, and there are people everywhere now, selling tamales and some popcorn crap out of carts or just the trunk of their car in the parking lot of Walmart. I used to tell them they needed to stop before they gave someone food poisoning or worse, but they don't seem too bright. Now I just ignore them.

I used to go drinking with some buddies back in my carousing days and they would always stop at these fucking burrito trucks at 2AM after the bars closed. I ate a few, but my stomach didn't like them the next day, lol. I wouldn't touch that crap now.

I think the rule is to eat where everyone is eating. It can't be too bad if a lot of people are eating from there. Street food isn't that bad in America. Even the street hot dogs in California aren't bad. I used to disgust my relatives because I liked this sweet carmelized peanut they sell on the street in the UK. Apparently it's really dirty or something. I just think my relatives are racist against sand folks who sell it.

I would eat this. It's just a giant ass spam and egg sandwich. The people do something nasty at the end though. I think they sprinkle sugar on it or something. It can't be salt because it really would be a lot of salt.

Last edited:
If its with meat aka animal corpses leftovers, im not gonna eat it anymore

I've tried a couple of food trucks in DC, but none of them have been good. I'm open to the concept though. They are at least fast.

I have, I do, and I will again. One of my faves are those halal chicken and rice ones in NYC. Anti-bougee with the low price to match. When I get to exotic and fancy food trucks, I can end up dropping a lot of cash.

Back