News *** Francis Ngannou Free Agency/Contract/Decision Making Discussion MEGA THREAD ***

Which MMA promotion/organization do you think Ngannou will sign with?

• Total voters
He can always be in the next jackass punching someone in the dick again

Hopefully Francis can get 1 big boxing fight against Wilder or something along those lines and can retire.
All it takes is 1 bout like that to make tens of millions and this whole thing will have been a success.

How? The UFC offered him 8mio. Not only is he wasting time now being already half over the hill getting rejected by everyone but he will never make those numbers even in boxing. This was a disaster from the start. One of the dumbest moves ever made!

Not aligned on “non financial matters”

Wtf does that mean?

“I don’t want that man’s giant cock anywhere near one FC, my wife comes to these fights”
I dont want you to sign you this contract and also let you humiliate yourself in boxing at the same time"

doesn't matter, francis doesn't need, ufc, one fc, bkfc, bellator, or rizen. All he needs is show time boxing match up.

Francis will be fighting Uysk on the undercard of fury vs ruiz and Wilder vs joshua.

We'll See who's laughing then.

And he would be absolutely embarrassed skill wise. You do know these are actual boxers that don't use 4 ounce gloves right?

I was just joshing. It's fun to larp as one of the baffoons that thought francis testing free agency was a good idea.

it wasn't, It was always stupid. He was never drawing a top ranking boxer without the UFC's Promotional machine behind him

Oh haha. Good job.

Hopefully Francis can get 1 big boxing fight against Wilder or something along those lines and can retire.
All it takes is 1 bout like that to make tens of millions and this whole thing will have been a success.
He ain't making 8 figures.
Even for established elite household name title holding boxers, those paydays are pretty hard to come by.

But most normal ish humans should be able to scrape by on a few million.
You'd think a dude that grew up dirt poor could get by.

“There is no rush. I’ve been having some serious conversations with PFL, also with ONE (Championship). Not too much with Bellator… But there is not a rush. My first fight has to be with boxing. That is where my focus is right now. If I have some good conditions, a right contract with the right terms, maybe I have no problem making an agreement (in MMA) before stepping into a boxing fight.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...wo-mma-promotions-not-too-much-with-bellator/

Coker did say he was interested back in Jan.

doesn't matter, francis doesn't need, ufc, one fc, bkfc, bellator, or rizen. All he needs is show time boxing match up.

Francis will be fighting Uysk on the undercard of fury vs ruiz and Wilder vs joshua.

We'll See who's laughing then.
Every major org that gets crossed off the list makes the next offer shrink.

Mistique- damaged
Title- gone
Options- limited, and rapidly dwindling.
Time- old AF

I'm sure he is the only way Ngannou comes back is if one of Dana's bosses steps in like fertitta did with Cro Cop.
the first time around or the second time? And why didn't dana want to sign him?

A lot of very poor unaccomplished people seem excited by this thread and supposed news.

That 8m that ufc offered doesn't look to bad now. Francis can't even get a fight in boxing unless its some HW like chisora or something which won't sell at all unless its co main on a joke paul card or massive boxing ppv.
There are approximately 4 boxers who could draw a big enough pile of money to pay Francis anywhere remotely close to what he is looking for. And they would all be taking a risk that they simply don't need to take, as they are all very very wealthy.

Usyk and Fury have titles and it is arguable if the commissions would even allow the titles to be put up against an 0-0 boxer.

AJ and Wilder don't need the money and may be trying to get titles back.

PFL got that 1mil for the season tourney winner. That is looking like francis' best pay option.

the first time around or the second time? And why didn't dana want to sign him?
I'm sorry I've forgotten the details, I just remember fertitta had to step in and do the deal because Dana wouldn't.

Dana tried to bless his bum soul, but his eyes were still too full of sand to heed the blessing

Francis has been putting in a lot of work on social media for over a year, it just seems that he's not catching onto the casual fan base.

If he can sell even 500k in a 40 vs 60 split against a guy like Wilder that's a huge win for him. Or he can do Thriller for a few million and come back to the UFC lol.
He would never ever get a 60-40 split with any of the top 3-4 in hw boxing

Maybe soon Ngannou comes crawling back for half pay and 8 fight contract in UFC.
I hope he never does. I don't think any of us really understands precisely how vindictive Dana is. He'll force him to wear a sign that says "I was wrong" on every single one of his walk-outs

Just seems strange he and his agent didn't have an under the table deal in place before leaving the UFC

Back