News ONE on Prime Video 10: Demetrious Johnson vs Adriano Moraes 3 in Colorado USA, May 5

Who wins?

• Total voters
you are just a ray of sunshine!!!! WAR ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM CHATRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m just speaking a truth, lol not even hating.

not all disasters are bad

I’m just speaking a truth, lol not even hating.

not all disasters are bad
me too bro, just speaking the truth! you are a ray of sunshine! WAR ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR AI CHATRI ACCOUNT FROM 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you guys seen Tabares? Lol just wow

Tabares is a skilled and experienced fighter tbf. Of course he shouldn't he be fighting for the ONE FLW promotional title in his debut against a fighter promoted as a P4P talent.

These kinds of fights are obviously about keeping Rodtang away from his more talented peers and allowing him to continue to build his "legend" off of unqualified westerners that he somewhat bizarrely cannot stop.

Anyone here going? I’ll in Denver from tomorrow, for Invicta on Wednesday and ONE the rest of the week
Still waiting for Chatri’s promise to come to Europe. He is still scared when I said I would infiltrate his media day and heckle him about Rodtang

Mighty Mouse! Can't root against the guy.

Question for our tenured ONE fans - Has the ONE FC commentary always been total ass? I've been scrolling through ONE events on Amazon Prime and I really like the action, but the commentary is unforgivable. Michael Schiavello is cool, but Chilson rarely speaks and there are multiple awkward pauses after awesome knockouts. The delayed reactions feel like I'm watching a tape delay.

Mighty Mouse! Can't root against the guy.

Question for our tenured ONE fans - Has the ONE FC commentary always been total ass? I've been scrolling through ONE events on Amazon Prime and I really like the action, but the commentary is unforgivable. Michael Schiavello is cool, but Chilson rarely speaks and there are multiple awkward pauses after awesome knockouts. The delayed reactions feel like I'm watching a tape delay.
It changed recently when they tried to expand harder into USA. It is way worse now than it used to be.

It changed recently when they tried to expand harder into USA. It is way worse now than it used to be.
They let go @Mike Schiavello , the GOAT commentator, and replaced him by someone else.
Michael is a free-agent now and will call GLORY’s December 8-man heavyweight Grand Prix like the old K1 days.
Talk about nostalgia:cool:

2 submission grappling matches? And butt-scooter extraordinaire Musumeci on the main card?
ONE is probably my favourite combat sports organization, but sometimes I wonder if they actually know their audience.
They should've loaded it up with Seksan, Rodtang, Yodlekpet, and all their other Just Bleed Muay Thai fighters.

2 submission grappling matches? And butt-scooter extraordinaire Musumeci on the main card?
ONE is probably my favourite combat sports organization, but sometimes I wonder if they actually know their audience.
They should've loaded it up with Seksan, Rodtang, Yodlekpet, and all their other Just Bleed Muay Thai fighters.
It’s mma heavy, which is arguably their worst major sport (grappling is just showcase bouts for Mikey, Kelly, and Ruotolo brothers)

Now the real question: is it really sold out, or are there a ton of tickets on tout sites?

Oh, for sure. Gonna be fun. I’ll be in the first riser level, should be good.

Whats the capacity for the event? Probably wont see actual attendance/gate numbers or fighter payouts for the event.

People shouldn't sleep on this event. Great lineup all the way around it seems.

Pretty hyped for this one, boys and grills.
100% in the same way people slept on BKFC for a while, I think there's going to be a total 180 on the sherdug consensus here about ONE. ONE has continuously put on exciting fight cards, with a high finish percentage, people just need to watch an event with a big name muay thai/kickboxing fight and i guarantee 100% it will change. also, they're allowed to do grounded strikes in Colorado somehow, and still retain their rule set. Baffles my mind how UFC has not done this yet. Shooting themselves in the balls. This is going to be a great card, can't wait to watch on Friday for free, on Amazon Prime.

Back