Locked AEW LXXXV: Tell Your Agent Nick Khan to Shove it Up His Ass!

How many tickets will AEW sell for All In

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schiavone needs to tone down his MJF hate.....he heading towards Michael Cole calling Daniel Bryan matches level of annoying.

so is Sammy going to eventually lay down in this match instead?

MJF and Sammy going all Memphis heel tag team

Off the top of my head this company has Kenny Omega, Bryan Danielson, Jon Moxley, Jay White, Claudio, Rush, Hangman Page, Swerve, Samoa Joe, Malakai Black, Adam Cole, Wardlow, Ricky Starks, Miro, Penta and probably some others I can't think of in the moment.......but this is our World Title feud.

Off the top of my head this company has Kenny Omega, Bryan Danielson, Jon Moxley, Jay White, Claudio, Rush, Hangman Page, Swerve, Samoa Joe, Malakai Black, Adam Cole, Wardlow, Ricky Starks, Miro, Penta and probably some others I can't think of in the moment.......but this is our World Title feud.
Peter Avalon

Darby and Sammy spent 5 whole minutes in a match with no major bump....wonder if they having withdraws because of it?

I wish JR was here freaking out about this ref's incompetence

Was that in ad break for you guys? Lol

Didn't she say she had some fancy smancy ball or gala to go to? I was sitting at the house wondering is she working or is she shooting?!

Man, I wonder how her feet look. She said if I got down to a healthy weight I could sniff her feet, Roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back