Henry Cejudo is Taller than Joe Rogan

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
chicago-il-united-states-june-7-2019-joe-rogan-interviewing-henry-cejudo-before-his-ufc-238-fight-at-united-center-TT2P4J.jpg

Rogan looks 2-3 inches taller. At this point Joe is almost 60 and has added a lot of mass to his frame he's like 200lbs right? I don't think he weighed that much in his fear factor days. It's not unreasonable to believe he used to be 5'8, and has just shrink a bit with age and compressed his spine from working out and or injuries. Cejudo looks legit 5'4.

Rogan looks 2-3 inches taller. At this point Joe is almost 60 and has added a lot of mass to his frame he's like 200lbs right? I don't think he weighed that much in his fear factor days. It's not unreasonable to believe he used to be 5'8, and has just shrink a bit with age and compressed his spine from working out and or injuries. Cejudo looks legit 5'4.

Joe Rogan was never 5'8 he's 5'6 and in denial.

Rogaine looking kind of grizzled
Hanging with DC too much I thinks

Rogan claims to be 5ft8 and 200lbs lol. He is no taller than 5ft5 and 180lbs

Cejudo is 5ft3. But he is a thick boy.

Rogan looks a couple inches taller. Also, shoes are a thing. There will never be an accurate depiction of height in a photo when one or both guys are wearing shoes, as they are in this case.

Back