Kron had the most pathetic performance from a male fighter since CM Punk

Why do people post the GIFs of WMMA with terrible technique when this is just as bad?

Cause wmma has bad techniques in a lot of fights. This is just Ben being Askren.

Jiu Jitsu community needed this wake up call because BJJ is due for a major transformation in the takedown department.

This is why Sambo is more relevant in today's MMA.
It’s already happened … you’ve got traditional
Bjj gyms .. eg Gi ….. and Nogi Comp gyms which have pretty much become submission wrestling

Jiu Jitsu community needed this wake up call because BJJ is due for a major transformation in the takedown department.

This is why Sambo is more relevant in today's MMA.

Its not that Sambo is superior, its that the fighters who employ Sambo are superior right now.

Sambo has been around along time in MMA and was never this good.

Why do people post the GIFs of WMMA with terrible technique when this is just as bad?
I give a pass to both of these guys because at least their ground game is excellent and they can actually bring the fight to the ground to make it happen.

Did you miss the black dude who lost to Parker Porter 2 hours earlier.

You seriously are going to shit talk a 5"11 dude that is stepping in there with 6"6 college football players ten years his junior and knocking them into the stoneage. The guy restarted his career 10 months ago after 8 years of no activity.

Give the guy a break holy shit. He got hit with a body shot it happens.

That was a legit CM Punk level performance. Just toughness to eat shots. 0 striking. 0 wrestling. Guard pull to eating GNP lmaoooo WTF....

fetchimage

It wasn't even the worst performance TONIGHT, let alone since CM Punk.

Didn't you see Braxton?

I mean, he had some amazing guard pulls....

That has to count for... something, right?

The funniest thing was I remember everyone wanted him in the UFC and declared him next champ when signed. He couldn't have been much more disappointing with the hype if he tried.

He then went to cover MMA in glory boxing and looked like he barely showed up.

Ben and Demian on the floor was really good high-level grappling, on the feet Ben threw some lazy half-assed weird strikes but other than that meme-worthy gold it was a pretty intense fight.

It's the most pathetic striking I have ever seen women or men so since the word pathetic appears in the title of this thread I think it's a contender

Kron buttscooting like his ass was itching was highlight of the night, along with his old school kidney strikes from the guard.

Little did everyone know that Kron was actually honoring the 30th anniversary of the UFC. Nobody has fought that way since UFC 1

Back