Kron had the most pathetic performance from a male fighter since CM Punk

The guy just walks through punches to hug or pull guard. His "kicks" wouldn't even make a toddler fall. They'd teach a toddler how to walk, actually, the toddler being offended by such a disgrace to the art of homo sapiens leg moving.

When Kron punches, it looks like he's trying to elicit arousal in order to have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. Good news ! He only punches when he's in the missionary position.

His face throughout the 15 minutes of the fight will give you a full palette of colors, from fresh pink to tomato red, but without shedding a drop of blood though, which is intriguing.

If we evaluate this, and the efficiency of his striking, my hypothesis is that Jourdain fought an hologram of some Gracie coming from the future to teach us the art of sucking at MMA.

What you wrote is pure art, Brava! BRAVA!

This seriously needs to be published.

they'll just start training the same head and arm throw, but call it a judo name, and then quit training it altogether.

Don't forget "shooting" with locked legs bent at the waist.

Also they always pronounce the proper name wrong anyway.
"Ouchy Gary."

Also, how can they Ossssss without rolling their eyes out of their skull?

They need drink their Acai, scrape on the ground like dogs with worms and shut the fuck up.

BJJ has been mcdojofied.

That was a legit CM Punk level performance. Just toughness to eat shots. 0 striking. 0 wrestling. Guard pull to eating GNP lmaoooo WTF....

fetchimage
I thought Kron would've worked on his takedowns and get better at standup. He did neither. Same old Kron. He did a very good job at blocking punches with his face during the fight.

The guy just walks through punches to hug or pull guard. His "kicks" wouldn't even make a toddler fall. They'd teach a toddler how to walk, actually, the toddler being offended by such a disgrace to the art of homo sapiens leg moving.

When Kron punches, it looks like he's trying to elicit arousal in order to have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. Good news ! He only punches when he's in the missionary position.

His face throughout the 15 minutes of the fight will give you a full palette of colors, from fresh pink to tomato red, but without shedding a drop of blood though, which is intriguing.

If we evaluate this, and the efficiency of his striking, my hypothesis is that Jourdain fought an hologram of some Gracie coming from the future to teach us the art of sucking at MMA.

@HuskySamoan I think you'll appreciate this, hahahaha

Don't forget "shooting" with locked legs bent at the waist.

Also they always pronounce the proper name wrong anyway.
"Ouchy Gary."

Also, how can they Ossssss without rolling their eyes out of their skull?

They need drink their Acai, scrape on the ground like dogs with worms and shut the fuck up.

BJJ has been mcdojofied.
LOL. 100%. I've trained at a lot of gyms and always get a kick out of "takedown day" or "takedown week." just terrible technique, and ideas of how takedowns work. lol at the ouchy gary.

LOL. 100%. I've trained at a lot of gyms and always get a kick out of "takedown day" or "takedown week." just terrible technique, and ideas of how takedowns work. lol at the ouchy gary.

Everyday is takedown day and every day is ground day.

To me it's like rolling but side mount isbt allowed or something.

BTW if anyone has a sadistic streak and has a strong takedown game.
Go to a BJJ tourney and see how many points you can get in a match just by doing takedowns.

It's fun!

I love that when Jourdain wound up in Kron's guard the first time Joe was going on like Jourdain was in grave danger lol.

Fucking supposed BJJ wizard was completely nullified by a striker laying his head on his chest hahahahaha fuck couldn't even threaten a sub lol should've handed in his black belt on the way out.

No.

CM Punk at least tried. Kron: 0 Takedown attempt.
Didn't see the match neither... so wtf dude doing ? Tryna prove he can throw hands ? How you don't go to your bread n butter when you trashing it up wtf

Everyday is takedown day and every day is ground day.

To me it's like rolling but side mount isbt allowed or something.

BTW if anyone has a sadistic streak and has a strong takedown game.
Go to a BJJ tourney and see how many points you can get in a match just by doing takedowns.

It's fun!
lol, i wrestled in HS and did a little judo as well, i am by no means what i would call a good wrestler. but i always had fun with takedown day at bjj.

Jiu Jitsu community needed this wake up call because BJJ is due for a major transformation in the takedown department.

This is why Sambo is more relevant in today's MMA.

Really I think the issue is that top level BJJ guys very often no longer atempt to become well rounded fighters ala say the Nogs, Jacare, Werdum, etc, these days MMA seems like its as much a PR sideline to their careers as trainers were they try and show "the superiority of pure BJJ". Basically we've reverted back to the Gracie era, Kron having the name makes it that much more obvious.

I agree with the TS because of the scenario.

This whole ‘I’m a Gracie’ thing is just over. The guy isn’t even a real fighter. He’s a part-time fighter. 7 fights in 9 years. Why’s he even signed??? Guy just stinks, the Swanson fight should have been enough.

Fights like this do not belong on the premier MMA product. UFC has had some dodgy nights lately.

His pre fight interview,he came off like a dickhead,and then he went out there and did a performance like that?

He may have that name,but he brings nothing to the table,unless you wanna root for a guy no one likes,but then he never wins either lol

Kron was fighting like it was 2005. But-scooting, pulling guard, being an elite BJJ guy and posing 0 threat off his back. Learn how to wrestle and trip. Shameful performance.

However, I think it's more of a Gracie problem than a BJJ problem. The fight right after between Lopes and Evloev was exciting as hell, and Lopes was going for sub after sub. Really nice arm bar and knee bar attempts. I know Evloev wreslted Greco Roman, I'd be surprised if he doesn't train Sambo.

He's probably just trying to fight out his contract.

Reactions: Yep
Why do people post the GIFs of WMMA with terrible technique when this is just as bad?
They just refuse to respect women and have selective memory

Back