Is Bugs Bunny the P4P GOAT cartoon character?

I liked that tree with the big tits in The Last Unicorn.

What the hell, you weren't joking! I have never seen this show. Why does the tree have big tits?

smothered-tree.gif

Last edited:
Lots of people saying Mickey Mouse, and while he is probably the most iconic, the ironic thing is he’s fucking boring. Donald Duck and Goofy are much funnier than him, along with basically all of the Looney Toon characters. Mickey’s only real claim to fame is being the first major character created by Walt Disney from the Steamboat Willie cartoon. Aside from the ones I’ve already mentioned I can think of so many other classic cartoon characters I’d much rather watch than Mickey Mouse like Woody Woodpecker, Tom & Jerry, Mr. Magoo, the Pink Panther, the Flintstones and the Jetsons, Yogi Bear etc.

Lots of people saying Mickey Mouse, and while he is probably the most iconic, the ironic thing is he’s fucking boring. Donald Duck and Goofy are much funnier than him, along with basically all of the Looney Toon characters. Mickey’s only real claim to fame is being the first major character created by Walt Disney from the Steamboat Willie cartoon. Aside from the ones I’ve already mentioned I can think of so many other classic cartoon characters I’d much rather watch than Mickey Mouse like Woody Woodpecker, Tom & Jerry, Mr. Magoo, the Pink Panther, the Flintstones and the Jetsons, Yogi Bear etc.

Great point. He's famous, his face is probably on more shit than anyone, but his cartoons were always fucking boring. His biggest movie is Fantasia. That shit put me to sleep as a kid and as an adult. Donald Duck is 100X better with his speech impediment and anger issues.

What the hell, you weren't joking! I have never seen this show. Why does the tree have big tits?

65d85814c66ba6fa7a231efffe5d2e89.gif

Big tits? WTF that tree looks like it's saying "How taste my big pee pee, Tim Sylvia?"

But Captain Caveman was the best. Hairy manlet idiot yet he somehow had more bishes than Tom Vu.

captain-caveman-and-the-teen-angels-fi.jpg

Back