Opinion "As a black man I didn't find Scott Adams' words to be racist." -Officer Tatum

I think it's interesting how devoid the MSM is of black conservative voices, yet how prolific they are becoming on YouTube.

Looks like a missed business opportunity.

I think it's interesting how devoid the MSM is of black conservative voices, yet how prolific they are becoming on YouTube.

Looks like a missed business opportunity.

Whats your take on Scott Adams' on black people? Do you agree with Officer Tatum?

Anyone who looks at the YouTube thumbnail that dude made and says “yeah, this isn’t clickbait garbage, this is a great mind at work speaking on race” and actually clicks it is very dumb.

Just looks like some black guy in a hat to me. What opinion are you telling me I should form based on that?

A lot of internalised racism with this dude.

Social fractionalisation is a very real thing, different ethnic groups create different cultures and have different behavioural patterns. There is not a single bit of evidence that a "multi cultural" society is a benefit to that society. There is plenty of evidence pointing to the contrary.
Uniform culture is necessary for a society that cooperates and builds upon itself.

In that sense, propagating a culture that is healthy and productive from the perspective of wellness of humans that exist within it is not a bad objective to have. Once you find that you have to enforce it however then the best option is to secede, as every population has the right of self determination.

He is a grifter and there are some points where he is getting close to the mark: don't look at the colour, look at the culture. Adapt the culture that best fits you, cooperate with cultures that are friendly to you and separate from/fight cultures that are antagonistic.

Whats your take on Scott Adams' on black people? Do you agree with Officer Tatum?

Agree with how Adams feels? No, but I'm not a frustrated SJW, so I've never had that hurt emotional backlash he was suffering. That written, I do think it's a bad idea for a white person to move into a dominantly black neighborhood. Anybody who suggests otherwise is either a liar, incredibly naïve, or refencing a rare enclave of wealth.

(Edit: The below is just my interpretation of what Adams & Tatum are trying to state in this video, with the exception of thinking more honesty would be beneficial.)

Scott Adams is commenting on how he believes race relations (on a large scale) are beyond repair at this point in US history. He is referencing polling that indicates that about half of black people in the US "disdain" white people. He suggested getting away because "there is no fixing this", and he is tired of being called racist no matter what he tries.

I know the US has frowned upon any honest public discussion for decades, but maybe this is more of what we need.

Tatum says he doesn't agree with everything Adams stated, but much of it. He goes on to point out black people with the money to do so move away from black neighborhoods, too. The idea being they may not advocate it, but they do the exact same thing. He then points out the double standards used in public condemnation with respect to racial comments based upon who is being criticized, showing examples of clear hate being spoken with no public notice. His point is hatred of white people by black people in the US is normalized and accepted ... which is directly related to what Adams was complaining about in his comments.

To sum Tatum: Black people do exactly what Adams said already, but they get condemned neither for the action itself, nor for more explicit speech. He's calling out a double standard.

Last edited:
Again this isn't an argument against ignoring the point you are refuting. Can a movie not have a strong message if the poster looks silly? Can a sherdogger like you not make a sensible statement if their avatar is silly? You are looking at the thumbnail, drawing a conclusion of his arguement based on other thumbnails you've seen and arguing against that. You don't actually know what he thinks and you never will until you watch the damn video.

There’s a huge difference between satire films, my dumb karate forum account, and a this dude coming at race bait topics clearly from a lowbrow clickbait stand point because he’s an influencer getting paid for it.

A lot of internalised racism with this dude.

Social fractionalisation is a very real thing, different ethnic groups create different cultures and have different behavioural patterns. There is not a single bit of evidence that a "multi cultural" society is a benefit to that society. There is plenty of evidence pointing to the contrary.
Uniform culture is necessary for a society that cooperates and builds upon itself.

In that sense, propagating a culture that is healthy and productive from the perspective of wellness of humans that exist within it is not a bad objective to have. Once you find that you have to enforce it however then the best option is to secede, as every population has the right of self determination.

He is a grifter and there are some points where he is getting close to the mark: don't look at the colour, look at the culture. Adapt the culture that best fits you, cooperate with cultures that are friendly to you and separate from/fight cultures that are antagonistic.

If you’re going to talk about evidence proving diversity is bad for society then let’s see it.

Just looks like some black guy in a hat to me. What opinion are you telling me I should form based on that?

when is that last time you, I’m assuming a grown man, made that face when talking about race?

never I would hope. Because it’s attempting the OMG emoji and you’re not talking about it and reacting to it like 12 years old would.

As a Black Man myself I say that Sc*tt Ad*ms is a typical old school tortoise lookin wh*te supremacist advocating for a return to Jim Crow and potentially slavery

when is that last time you, I’m assuming a grown man, made that face when talking about race?

never I would hope. Because it’s attempting the OMG emoji and you’re not talking about it and reacting to it like 12 years old would.
The video is 18 minutes long. You're offering up a review based on the thumbnail.

<DisgustingHHH>

Just say you know it won't fit your narrative so you refuse to watch it.

The video is 18 minutes long. You're offering up a review based on the thumbnail.

<DisgustingHHH>

Just say you know it won't fit your narrative so you refuse to watch it.

love how there’s no denial he’s making himself look like an idiot for clickbait in that thumbnail. Just “well you should click it anyways!”

love how there’s no denial he’s making himself look like an idiot for clickbait in that thumbnail. Just “well you should click it anyways!”
the guy has 2.5 million subscribers and the vid had 50K likes. You're literally acting snide about offering an opinion based on deliberate ignorance.

this is a link to a paper from one dude. You said there’s plenty of evidence. If you believe there’s some evidence in this paper you should point out what it is.
What you are doing now is admitting that you have no willingness whatsoever to entertain facts that contradict your views.
I am not going to create cliff notes out of multiple scientific studies that might just be interesting enough for you to create quippy answers to.
Social fractionalisation is a very well researched subject because it is the cause of every internal genocide and country dissolution that has ever happened.

If you want to learn then google it and read about it, it is not a headline that you can consume in 5 seconds if you were completely unaware of its existence 5 minutes ago.

Back