Recent fights/results/news from Kickboxers/MT fighters in MMA

Are their contracts exclusive? They might be able to fight MT or KB in other orgs on the side.
I don’t know about that, hopefully they’re not!
Maybe I know a guy who can answer that question for you bud

Anissa Meksen’s and Jimmy Vienot's bouts originally scheduled for ARES 15, have both been rebooked for September at ARES 17. The cancellation is due to an ongoing lawsuit with their former employer, ONE Championship

Errol Zimmerman will fight Tomasz Sarara tonight at KSW 81

Last edited:
Errol Zimmerman got the job done, though it was a weird fight where he was absolutely freaking gassed but kept fighting on pure grit<45>

That belly though... How you can be in such condition when preparing for a pro fight remains a mystery to me.
His cardio was horrendous too, lol.
How Errol is in that shape while preparing for a fight is beyond me

Errol Zimmerman got the job done, though it was a weird fight where he was absolutely freaking gassed but kept fighting on pure grit<45>

It feels like Errol just goes to the gym when he feels like it and takes fight to make some money when he is short.
It doesn't seem he takes this serious at all and just tries to win by natural talent early or try not to get hurt too bad.

Any news on when Ilias Bulaid will fight next?

Atm he’s recovering from surgery iirc. It’s nothing too special I think, he should be fight ready in 2 months or something.
Prior to his injury Bulaid was teasing some big news, so I guess time will tel

I met Ilias Bulaid in May 2021

View attachment 965259

Ilias Bulaid is fighting today (friday) at UAE Warriors 41. The event starts at 10am ET and I think Bulaid will fight somewhere between 12am and 1pm ET. It’s on UFCFightPass.
See this thread for the translation: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...led-fayoumi-today-at-uae-warriors-41.4292369/

Ilias Bulaid won in the first round (standing TKO) and looked very good in his return fight.

Looks like Bulaid tripped a few times. I noticed that live after Fayoumi landed a good lowkick, you can even see one stumble in this finishing sequence too. Also, after the fight I heard him complain about his knee in Dutch, so he probably felt one of those kicks. Thankfully it didn’t influence the fight

Last edited:
Back