• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Alex Pereira meets Tyson Fury

Who would win in an open weight MMA-fight?

• Total voters
Pereira is a big boi, can’t believe he makes 185.

@BoxerMaurits How tall do you think Fury really is?

Obviously one photo doesn't tell the whole story, doesn't account for footwear, slouching etc, but still, seems like there is no way he is 6'9.

I'm guessing 6'7 maybe? Judging from a variety of pics with other people.

Imagine leaving your house looking like Fury and thinking i look good lmfao...

Fucking sneakers with a suit....that looks like an 80s couch pattern...

For fuck sakes the style game has fallen off..

frank_sinatra_3962.jpeg

Clean yourself up boys...sheesh
While ridiculous, it seems like the perfect suit for a guy who goes by the nickname Gypsy King.

People think fury would win when there is kicking involved? Interesting.
Who knows, Fury could get the easy KO, or be shutdown from leg kicks. No way of knowing how he'd look in MMA......

Isn’t magic 6’9? I’m guessing Wilder is really 6’5/6’6 and Fury is really 6’8
No magic is probably about 6'8 or high end of 6'7. Here's him standing next to an actual 6'9 Larry bird who didn't exaggerate his height
upload_2023-5-24_10-58-11.png

And fury is definitely nowhere near 2-3 inches taller than wilder. They are almost the same height basically

Last edited:
Riiiiight. It's all just angles and lighting bro.

Lemme guess. You were one if the people who saw the side by sides of Vitor on and off TRT and talked about how they look the exact same but there was a difference with the lighting.

There's pictures in this thread that prove my point, but go on. Izzy was there with Fury too and Fury looks a good 4 inches taller than 6'3 Izzy. You can YouTube the video.

i think Fury slouches a lot because he looks pretty damn close to 6'9 here, unless you think Hafthor Bjornsson is only 6'6 too
NINTCHDBPICT000699034975-1.jpg

I guess 6'6 Joe Joyce cuts height just like every other Heavyweight Fury dwarths smh.
NINTCHDBPICT000442133564.jpg

Isn't he standing a little bit on his toes on these pictures? Nonetheless, he is a giant. At first I also thought that he didn't look much bigger than Poatan but then I noticed that he doesn't look much taller. He is for sure bigger/wider than Poatan.

Isn't he standing a little bit on his toes on these pictures? Nonetheless, he is a giant. At first I also thought that he didn't look much bigger than Poatan but then I noticed that he doesn't look much taller. He is for sure bigger/wider than Poatan.
You know what I didn't actually look at the feet and you are right, here is a better picture.
NINTCHDBPICT000564550677-1.jpg

Fury is 6'7.5 and wearing flat Nikes.
Pereira is close to 6'5 and wearing chunky soles.

Back