Media Alex Pereira meets Tyson Fury

Who would win in an open weight MMA-fight?

• Total voters
well I don't disagree, but it's combat spots and these guys are competitive and hate to lose. it was just crazy how fast he announced going up to LHW.

Dana forced him up so he could keep the Izzy closed the rivalry storyline.
Either way I don't mind because it gives me something new to look at sir lol.

I can probably get this to headline a ONE Kickboxing card. Chatri owes me one after I bailed.... Nevermind...

if by renege you mean shit himself, then yes. it's between you and boxer on traditional KB or MT, Coach.

i like being part of an inside joke <Lmaoo>

Oh shit, is that dude already banned?!
What, is he really banned? Wtf? Lol

I'm too lazy to search, so I'm gonna take your word for it. I don't see how I don't get more yellows myself to tell you the truth, it's been forever, guess I'm a good boy now? Lol

I can probably get this to headline a ONE Kickboxing card. Chatri owes me one after I bailed.... Nevermind...

if by renege you mean shit himself, then yes. it's between you and boxer on traditional KB or MT, Coach.

i like being part of an inside joke <Lmaoo>

Oh shit, is that dude already banned?!

What, is he really banned? Wtf? Lol

I'm too lazy to search, so I'm gonna take your word for it. I don't see how I don't get more yellows myself to tell you the truth, it's been forever, guess I'm a good boy now? Lol
Shitt, he already chickened out, wth.
I was looking forward to that ONE FC main event against @Big Mac Dernt

This is yet more conclusive proof that serial liar Fury is about 6'6. Really pisses me off everyone in the sport of boxing just takes that '6'9' number and runs with it. Don't insult my intelligence. Don't be so dumb.

He also has a head of a 5'10-6ft guy i.e too small for his flabby body.

Poatan fans about to say he's huge, Adesanya is doomed but then remember the fight already happened

bOgJJ.gif

Back