Media Wtf is wrong with Conor?

His 'charisma' has been on a nosedive since he was carried by Floyd in that boxing circus. @Frode Falch has a short memory if he doesn't remember that 'trash talk' against Porier.

I agree with everything you says. But even with that in mind, he is like 10 times worse now. After a year or so.

Wtf

I have a friend who has been "making it" in Hollywood and late night TV as a comedy writer, and he essentially has an entourage with him at all times, with one of the guys being the drug guy who always has stuff on him. I'm assuming Conor has something even bigger than that, and that he is constantly surrounded by "yes" men who tell him to do anything and everything he wants. Conor is also probably fucked up 24/7 on coke, oxy, booze, and xanax.

If I had to bet on this fight, I'd go with Chandler. He's the opposite of Conor--very careful about his routines and what he puts in his body. I realize some may scoff at his alleged natural T-levels, but I have no doubt he eats very cleanly and takes his fight preparation seriously (whether he sneaks in PEDs or not). If Conor was equally as dedicated, I'd pick him. He's a few years younger and I think he'd be the better fighter if he managed himself and career better.

Something is very wrong with Conor, honestly don't want to see him come back. I get it we joke here, but he has some sort of drug issues he needs to fix. If he doesn't he's going to be perma fried. It's really sad how different he sounds, kind of reminds me of Chuck Lidell towards the end of his career.

Yayo - check

Booze - check

100%to0% thc2cbd ratio n said it was medicinal - check

Took up rogan advice n did a (dozen)mesc, dmt shroom, & sid quad candy flip(s) - check

The old roid n taking headshots combo - check

Criminal mischief n occasional mee tooing- check

Meth lite(adderal etc)- not anymore but wants it bad

Last edited:
I'd say he is either super sober, or he did a couple lines and had a few shots...

Love him or hate him, and that's what it seems to be around here, he has done very well for himself and his family. Good for him.

You never know what Conor you will get during an interview...but this one is fun to speculate on!

Back