Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wizards Front Office for the Rui for Dunn Trade

• CP3's Doctor

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO@ CANS here thinking theyre betting experts lol...

Anybody good at math knows there are better ways to invest money than on sports gambling. It's such a good racket, you get free advertising when a chump wins and tells their friends like the bookmakers are going to go broke because of all the betting geniuses out there.

Drove by this the other day. Wonder which unathletic 25% 3p shooter this is. They’d no doubt drop 50 in todays game cuz reasons.

IMG-5062.jpg

Stupid Bam Adebootyhole cost me the boosted bet on DraftKings. All we needed was 20 points from Tatum (which is easily did) and 15 from Adebayo

Derrick white needs to hit up LeJuices hair transplant person

Honestly for someone with so much money he got truly butchered. I'm considering getting a transplant in Turkey this summer with a little bit of my down payment cuz the housing market is crazy and I wanna hold off another year. My hairs decent and its stabilized and I'm mid 30s so who cares but...

LeBron's hair is the only thing holding me back from pulling the trigger. Got DAMN

Honestly for someone with so much money he got truly butchered. I'm considering getting a transplant in Turkey this summer with a little bit of my down payment cuz the housing market is crazy and I wanna hold off another year. My hairs decent and its stabilized and I'm mid 30s so who cares but...

LeBron's hair is the only thing holding me back from pulling the trigger. Got DAMN
My buddy got his done in turkey and the results are mixed IMO. My advice would be to draw the line yourself and not get the straight across look.

Never heard of him but he must have been one of MJ's greatest rivals. Look at the truck he can afford, he must have been great for his time.

A plumber and an MVP in the Jordan era. Wow.

Plumbers can make free throws lmao. While A level athletes like Simmons shoot below 50%

versus the goat era where you had guys who couldn’t even dribble with their left hand
skills can be acquired with training and coaching

kids today are pampered and soft

parent here of a son who plays rep baseball, and previously rep hockey, I'm also assistant coach on the baseball team

i wouldn't worry about bron, i don't think he even takes the hairloss meds (maybe he wants to avoid the side effects); when he got it done before going back to cleveland it looked decent that summer, but during the season it was back in shambles. also black hair seems to be harder to work with for those procedures for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back