• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

Did you read the studies that @mon has posted? Do you disagree with them? What qualifies your opinion of them?

You seem upset with @mon for posting so much against your personal beliefs in this matter but aren't bothering to comment on the content. Are you also incapable of understanding the information and that's why you aren't addressing the studies themselves?

Its all good mate.

ALL have avoided the questions just as ALL follow the same pattern. Always the person never the contact.

They want as many to join them, nothing else makes sense.

Facts

- Forced to take a vaccine due to the SAG requirements. He didn't want to.
- Shortly after taking the Vaccine, suffered a massive stroke
- Been in a facilty for over two months.

Its amazing these vaccines haven't been pulled yet. Over "Real" vaccine trials have been aborted after subjects had 1 in 10,000 negative side effects.

Also fact, no one is actively tracking adverse reactions.

Is the first one definitely a fact? Would make it more interesting if so, but how do we fact check that? (not calling you out, just wondering)

Also fact;

Literally billions of people have taken the vaccine and multiple boosters and suffered no adverse effects.

Do you think it's more likely Jamie had a specific health complication unique to him and it had nothing to do with vaccine or boosters?

Literally millions of people in their 50s have had strokes due to no fault of their own. Shit happens.

Also fact;

Literally billions of people have taken the vaccine and multiple boosters and suffered no adverse effects.

Do you think it's more likely Jamie had a specific health complication unique to him and it had nothing to do with vaccine or boosters?

Then why are vaccines pulling pulled from several countries.

And lol at you claiming billions of people have taking the vaccine with no side effects. Talk about shitting garbage out of your mouth.

One of the very first public televised vaccinations... Billions you say? lol

Then why are vaccines pulling pulled from several countries.

And lol at you claiming billions of people have taking the vaccine with no side effects. Talk about shitting garbage out of your mouth.

One of the very first public televised vaccinations... Billions you say? lol

Yeah literally over 12 billion doses have been given out. lmao

Facts

Its amazing these vaccines haven't been pulled yet. Over "Real" vaccine trials have been aborted after subjects had 1 in 10,000 negative side effects.

The bolded part is the part that the pro COVID vax people seem to ignore the most. You can't Google "How many adverse events" and get an actual correct # of cases per individual vaccine in the US so forget about figuring out the world figures and having an informed opinion on the matter because of this lack of shared knowledge.

The CDC that led people to believe that "underwear material on your face will stop the COVID droplets, SARS CoV2 isn't airborne, and maintain 6 feet of distance to stay safe" (which the CDC knew was bullshit later redacting or changing the information) is still a trusted source for many people continuing to push the vax and "dangers of COVID" narrative.

Last edited:
i contend that it was covid

the Science confirmed that the vaccines are safe and effective already

there's no proof of anything
I contend that nobody knows anything for sure, not even our health institutions. But this is what you get when you deceive millions of people and write off the doubters as the heretics

Jamie Fox

Looks like he recevied his special participation prize.

Just like the footballer that got hit in the chest and had a heart attack, right?

Some people here were actually orgasming all over themselves screeching "IT wuZ ThE VaXxxx!!!" When it just turns out he got hit in the chest REALLY hard.

Let's just wait for FACTS instead of wild speculation and some people making themselves looking like total lemmings.

I am currently living in Ecuador.
In this country most people don't have savings and their are no government programs to help people.

During covid, the state locked people in their houses. You couldn't go out for any reason . I know a person that got a huge ticket for taking his garbage out on the wrong day. You could go to jail for it. Complete lock down.

Numerous people literally starved to death in their house. Died of starvation. Kids died . These people love in poverty.

The Government then ruled them COVID deaths.

The problem is that the peasants can just make up the difference generationally. The DNA contamination is well known, what isn't is the purpose of it

https://phillipaltman.substack.com/..._id=1301027&post_id=125241647&isFreemail=true

"INTERGENERATIONAL GENETIC DAMAGE - A REAL POSSIBILITY
COVID-19 "vaccine" laboratory findings are deeply disturbing
"

I've referenced Philip Atman before, he's one of if not the most experienced Australian "Pharmacologist and Clinical Trial and Drug Regulatory Affairs Consultant with more than 40 years experience. BPharm(Hons), MSc, PhD"

Here are his interpretation of the dna contamination issue we have raised here.

"It is impossible to overstate the potential implications of the discovery of significant contamination of plasmid DNA (used as a template to produce the mRNA) contained in the gene-based so-called COVID-19 “vaccines”. Permanent and irreversible intergenerational genetic consequences of epidemic proportions are potentially possible. Yet we hear silence from our drug regulator to credible reports of this DNA contamination of the COVID “vaccines”. In fact, our drug regulator, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), has categorically stated without producing any evidence that these gene-based “vaccines” cannot interfere or be incorporated into your own genes. In fact, when the COVID “vaccines” were first released, the official Product Information stated categorically that the usual genetic safety testing was not done"

Obviously i don't have a background in the pharmaceutical industry, medicine, clinical trials etc and its why I speak my opinion using experts testimonials.

- Ever lurker needs to ask the pro vaxx posters why they are unvaxxed now and were never up to date after their 2nd possibly their 3rd.

@Strychnine Papa smurf
@Siver! Comes quick, leaves quicker
@Andy Capp THE rage lord
@fingercuffs The lapper
@Greco_Wiz "NEVER WRONG, NOT EVER, RIGHT ON EVERYTHING I EVER POSTED"
@FIMN Forgotten(no idea who this is)
@Somerandommuppet .......

Come on, you all have been pushing pregnant women and children to be stabbed.

How many?
When was the last?
Which one/s? and
Why you choose to be unvaxxed by not being up to date while pushing this shit on others?

It is that easy, safe and effective, your grubby fucking behaviours say different

<DontBelieve1>

I am currently living in Ecuador.
In this country most people don't have savings and their are no government programs to help people.

During covid, the state locked people in their houses. You couldn't go out for any reason . I know a person that got a huge ticket for taking his garbage out on the wrong day. You could go to jail for it. Complete lock down.

Numerous people literally starved to death in their house. Died of starvation. Kids died . These people love in poverty.

The Government then ruled them COVID deaths.

That's beyond sad. I'd rather fight authority than cave in to it.

I didn't get the jab despite it being a requirement for employment. Risked my career due to my personal belief. Had I caved I would have proven that money trumps integrity and that I'm not a person built to survive hardship.

Is the dude even hurt, or is this just some bullshit? Not even talking about what potentially caused it, but this is the first I'm hearing of Jamie Foxx being in poor health.

That's beyond sad. I'd rather fight authority than cave in to it.

I didn't get the jab despite it being a requirement for employment. Risked my career due to my personal belief. Had I caved I would have proven that money trumps integrity and that I'm not a person built to survive hardship.
Awesome job on that.

Is the dude even hurt, or is this just some bullshit? Not even talking about what potentially caused it, but this is the first I'm hearing of Jamie Foxx being in poor health.

Dude has been in poor health recently and hospitalized....
3-weeks-after-Hospitalization-Jamie-Foxxs-Family-Requests-Prayers-Amid-Health-Concerns.jpg

I don't know what happened to him but it's very weird how they are keeping it a secret. I don't get it but Jaime Foxx is a weird dude so I could see him keeping it hidden for silly reasons.

Facts

He is fine though, his daughter said he is up and playing pickle ball.

I don't know what happened to him but it's very weird how they are keeping it a secret. I don't get it but Jaime Foxx is a weird dude so I could see him keeping it hidden for silly reasons.
The daughter keeps posting updates on it but then when asked what happened she says respect their privacy. Well if you want privacy stop putting it out there to begin with.

Last edited:
Back