• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

These claims are absurd. Not only do you have to believe Conor did this but also that SECURITY helped....

"In the letters, Mitchell claims that NBA and Heat security helped separate the woman from her friend ... and then forced her into a restroom that McGregor and his security guard were already inside of.

In the letters, Mitchell says "security refused to let [the woman] exit or allow anyone else, including her friend, inside the bathroom."

I'm not sure why anyone is saying her account sounds unbelievable. There are plenty of reasons security could have taken these actions: like they're shitty people who were starstruck and / or bribed; or they were told the woman wanted to have sex with Conor so they could still feel like good people doing something for someone they liked.

If you read the story on TMZ its even more unbelievable.

I'm not buying this BS. Camera's are everywhere in arenas. Plus she is saying the NBA and Miami Heat security basically facilitated this whole ordeal.

If this comes out as complete BS I hope this dead beat girl gets the book thrown at her.

I'm not sure why anyone is saying her account sounds unbelievable. There are plenty of reasons security could have taken these actions: like they're shitty people who were starstruck and / or bribed; or they were told the woman wanted to have sex with Conor so they could still feel like good people doing something for someone they liked.

Did you actually read the allegations? Official NBA and Heat security forced her in to the bathroom and wouldn't let her leave? Security held her purse "hostage"? She elbowed Conor repeatedly "which gave her a window to escape"
Ridiculous.

If you read the story on TMZ its even more unbelievable.

I'm not buying this BS. Camera's are everywhere in arenas. Plus she is saying the NBA and Miami Heat security basically facilitated this whole ordeal.

If this comes out as complete BS I hope this dead beat girl gets the book thrown at her.
Ummm....
There are no cameras in the bathrooms and that's where this allegedly happened.
There should be video of her and Conor entering the same bathroom but there's no video of what happened in the bathroom.

Did you actually read the allegations? Official NBA and Heat security forced her in to the bathroom and wouldn't let her leave? Security held her purse "hostage"? She elbowed Conor repeatedly "which gave her a window to escape"
Ridiculous.
Sounds like a Big Ben situation where the security wouldn't let the girls friends in the bathroom and wouldn't let the girl leave the bathroom.
Big Ben settled out of court.

So is there 1 bit of evidence to support the woman's claim?

Ummm....
There are no cameras in the bathrooms and that's where this allegedly happened.
There should be video of her and Conor entering the same bathroom but there's no video of what happened in the bathroom.

Obviously, but if you read the story basically she is saying NBA/Miami Heat arena security grabbed her away from her friend forced her into the bathroom where the rapist Conor was hiding in the stall waiting to pounce on his prey while security stood outside blocking her friend for entering. Everything except inside the bathroom should be on camera. It just sounds completely crazy if that shit happen.

In the letters, Mitchell claims that NBA and Heat security helped separate the woman from her friend ... and then forced her into a restroom that McGregor and his security guard were already inside of.

In the letters, Mitchell says "security refused to let [the woman] exit or allow anyone else, including her friend, inside the bathroom." The lawyer then claims McGregor emerged from inside of a handicap stall "and shoved his tongue in the victim's mouth and aggressively kissed her."

As much as I dislike Conor, this story is ridiculous and sounds like something the villain in an exploitation movie would do.

No way in hell that venue security is snatching up random women to feed to McGregor.

Back