Crime Johns Hopkins changes the definition of "lesbian", "women" don't exist anymore

How do you feel about this?

• Total voters
Well, considering that they took it down and then released a statement saying the leadership of their Office of Diversity and Inclusion hadn't even reviewed it prior to it being posted on their site...I think we can say "Yes, we do know better than the misogynist that posted that".

gif.gif

He hates women and is too lost in the moral righteousness sauce man. I’m not saying you should stop engaging, because it’s entertaining, but the best you can hope for on this one is agree to disagree.

He legit should be banned. I'm not even a "ban" person but he very obviously trolls into every discussion with one viewpoint and posts those bullshit filled long essays where he's toying with semantics and being an obtuse smartass snob.

Nobody’s clued you in bruh? Whoever uses more words, the more obscure the better, wins any argument. You best settle down before I thesaurus your ass to death

Don't personalize and I definitely didn't say that you're not "good enough" to have an opinion. I said that people who decide to form concrete opinions on something like this, something that zero bearing on them, should mind their own business and I think it's stupid for them to spend their time outraged over this.

You were quite poignant about it, I thought. if you left it at 'i don't know why people care so much about shit that doesn't have an impact on their lives,' well, that's a reasonable thought and leaves room for other input. But you cited high school dropouts and said people should mind their own business lol. At what point am i allowed, in your estimation, to form an opinion on this? or were you just referring to people frothing at the mouth about it and having an overreaction? maybe i misread you.

I think it's stupid for people who aren't attached to Hopkins to have an opinion on this. For people who are attached to Hopkins, my comment obviously doesn't apply to them. For people who are not attached to Hopkins, they can certainly form an opinion -- I just think it's stupid of them to do so.

i mean... I formed an opinion, so you think it's stupid of me to do that? Maybe it's JH today, but maybe it's Dignity, the UC system, Kaiser P, Stanford, etc. (places that would impact my daily life) tomorrow. As an extension of what you're saying, should I give a shit about what abortion laws are passed in southern states since i live in california? should I give a shit about what rights women have in Afghanistan? i guess what I'm saying is I don't agree with your opinion, obviously, but i in no way think it's stupid for you to form one, lol.

So, you're pretty incorrect. I have absolute authority to make the assertion that I think people are engaging in stupid behavior. That isn't the same thing as saying that they can't have those thoughts and opinions. I can see someone doing something and think it's stupid, it doesn't affect their ability to do that thing that I think is stupid. Let me give you another example here: I own 1 car because I live in a major metropolis and I don't think I need 2. Someone else might think it's a stupid choice on my part. They thinking I'm stupid doesn't force me to buy 2 cars, it just means they think I'm stupid.

that isn't what i said, or what you said. you said People really need to mind their own business and let other people mind theirs. For all of the things that Hopkins does at an incredibly high level, we're going to have high school dropouts bitching about the definitions they use. It's insane. I said you don't have authority, in any capacity outside of moderating sherdog forums :)D) to draw the lines where people are allowed to form opinions. And I thought it was very calculated to immediately use the trashiest example of those you disagree with as an example. That's what I said in response to the quoted above. If you weren't making that assertion, I misunderstood you. It doesn't sound like we disagree here.

There's a reason I don't direct these posts as any particular poster. I think the behavior is stupid but if someone wants to do it, I'm not going to single them out as individually stupid. They can ignore my post and keep on keeping on. But I think people who are offended by posts that aren't directed at any individual and simply state my opinion on behavior kind of know that I'm right. It's why my post bothers them enough to respond to it. They know that whatever Hopkins is doing with this online definition page really doesn't affect them in any way, shape, or form. But they come here looking for the latest "OMG!!! Can you believe that someone I don't know did something I don't agree with"
, so that they shake their fists and mutter about something that they'll never have any real reason to deal with.

I think that's stupid. I think people should opine on things that are more relevant to political actions, not culture wars bs. That's me. You can think it's super duper important but I'm willing to bet that within 3 days you're not going to care about this because you will have moved on to the latest outrage du jour.

If I'm understanding everything correctly, i think we've cleared this up. You don't think they've violated some greater principle in forming an opinion about matters that are on the periphery of their day to day lives, you just find it to be a waste of time and effort. i get that.

anyway, I feel less gaslit now and am ready to get back to discriminating against non-binary's attracted to non-males. or something.

Without the search function, I can't find my thread from 2021 where a Democrat referred to Women as "Birthing Persons". One of the first times I heard that verbage, I thought was fucking ridiculous and a dumb precedent. Looks like I was right. But here's the clip

There was alot of talk from progressives just like you are doing above, saying this is one politician, nothing is worry about. Why make a bid deal out of it. Turned that was just the tip of the iceberg.

lol... Whoops. Guess what.

We're now at the point where a woman is defined as Non-Men. That's how embarrissing it's gotten.

Whenever progressives use the 'why do you even care' argument, you know they are up to some shit.

He legit should be banned. I'm not even a "ban" person but he very obviously trolls into every discussion with one viewpoint and posts those bullshit filled long essays where he's toying with semantics and being an obtuse smartass snob.

I think since Biden got in a lot of lefties have just embraced full on troll mode across all social media because they know they can't defend what an awful job he is doing.

The irony of trying to force people to use 100's of made up fake pronouns while erasing "women" in the pursuit of inclusivity couldn't be any stronger...

Shout out to spellcheck for flagging "inclusivity" LOL...

Haha seriously? The societal implications are obvious. My daughter is s fairly elite competitive swimmer. Still young, but on track to potentially get scholarship offers to swim in college. Should she have to compete vs biological males? Should any female in any sport?

The hilarity of the example in this thread is that fringe loons always want to claim the opposition to this nonsense is conservatives that are anti LGBTQ. Yet...if you read the article it's ACTUAL lesbians (you know, sane gay women like Martina Navratilova) that are most vehemently objecting to this nonsense. So maybe ask the WOMEN that are pissed off about this "why they're affected".

So you are worried that your daughter may some day loose to a boy wearing a woman's swim suit?

Does this actually make you worried? If she did loose a race like this what would happen you or her?

You were quite poignant about it, I thought. if you left it at 'i don't know why people care so much about shit that doesn't have an impact on their lives,' well, that's a reasonable thought and leaves room for other input. But you cited high school dropouts and said people should mind their own business lol. At what point am i allowed, in your estimation, to form an opinion on this? or were you just referring to people frothing at the mouth about it and having an overreaction? maybe i misread you.
Sure, I was quite poignant about it. I used "high school dropouts" to illustrate the breadth of difference that can appear between 2 groups. You have a major university doing something on their website. And we're going to have people as far removed from that environment as high school dropouts forming opinions on it. I don't opine on how Exxon writes their HR handbooks because I don't work for Exxon and I don't even work in that field. I don't opine on how Chik-fil-A labels their sandwiches because it doesn't affect me.

People don't need an opinion on everything and I think people who think they must opine on everything are ruinous to a nation.

i mean... I formed an opinion, so you think it's stupid of me to do that? Maybe it's JH today, but maybe it's Dignity, the UC system, Kaiser P, Stanford, etc. (places that would impact my daily life) tomorrow. As an extension of what you're saying, should I give a shit about what abortion laws are passed in southern states since i live in california? should I give a shit about what rights women have in Afghanistan? i guess what I'm saying is I don't agree with your opinion, obviously, but i in no way think it's stupid for you to form one, lol.
I think the further removed someone is from the subject, the stupider it is to form these outraged opinions. Faculty and students at JH? Makes sense. Administration at other univerisities? Makes less sense but still relevant. College guidance counselors for LGBTQ students in HS? Makes sense. Random guy working at Pep boys? Makes no sense. Random accountant at a Big 4 accounting firm? Makes no sense.

The further removed, the stupider it is.

that isn't what i said, or what you said. you said People really need to mind their own business and let other people mind theirs. For all of the things that Hopkins does at an incredibly high level, we're going to have high school dropouts bitching about the definitions they use. It's insane. I said you don't have authority, in any capacity outside of moderating sherdog forums :)D) to draw the lines where people are allowed to form opinions. And I thought it was very calculated to immediately use the trashiest example of those you disagree with as an example. That's what I said in response to the quoted above. If you weren't making that assertion, I misunderstood you. It doesn't sound like we disagree here.
See my above posts. I think people should mind their own business and let other people mind theirs. The further removed one is from the situation, the less it is one's business.

I'm big on minding one's own business.

If I'm understanding everything correctly, i think we've cleared this up. You don't think they've violated some greater principle in forming an opinion about matters that are on the periphery of their day to day lives, you just find it to be a waste of time and effort. i get that.

anyway, I feel less gaslit now and am ready to get back to discriminating against non-binary's attracted to non-males. or something.

So you are worried that your daughter may some day loose to a boy wearing a woman's swim suit?

Does this actually make you worried? If she did loose a race like this what would happen you or her?

Now you’re flagrantly trolling dude.

What could happen to her?? She could lose a full ride athletic scholarship worth TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.

You’re not a fuckin moron right? Figure it out.

What would happen to her?? She could lose a full ride athletic scholarship worth TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.

this guy is a sclerotic old dipshit. that's his entire shtick. enters a thread and starts endlessly asking questions. that's all he's got. just start asking him questions back and he collapses quickly. @mkess101 , valid also for you, don't fall for it. it's a manipulative little trick, but there's nothing behind it. if not, you're just spending endless energy while he just replies with another question. just retort with questions too. he's got nothing else.

this guy is a sclerotic old dipshit. that's his entire shtick. enters a thread and stathat's how i deal with him.rts endlessly asking questions. that's all he's got. just start asking him questions back and he collapses quickly. @mkess101 , valid also for you, don't fall for it. it's a manipulative little trick, but there's nothing behind it. if not, you're just spending endless energy while he just replies with another question? just retort with questions too. he's got nothing else.

Good lookin out bub

So...you did read the part about college scholarships, etc right? Or no...instead you just decide to fire from the hip and hope nobody will notice?

Do you need me to explain how the competition for athletic scholarships works?

Keep in mind this is one example only of the boundaries being pushed. Lest we have you fixate on it as though it's the lone reason to push back on some of this lunacy.

So...you did read the part about college scholarships, etc right? Or no...instead you just decide to fire from the hip and hope nobody will notice?

Do you need me to explain how the competition for athletic scholarships works?

Keep in mind this is one example only of the boundaries being pushed. Lest we have you fixate on it as though it's the lone reason to push back on some of this lunacy.

I mean you should be worried if a tranny in a *loose bathing suit is around your daughter

Lol, this thread is hilarious.

You can slowly see the leftist evolution on the trans issue going from totally in favor of it to the “why do you even care?” phase as it gets predictably more and more indefensible on both ethical and logical grounds.

Pretty soon you’ll see leftists coming out of the wood work claiming “ the trans movement was never my friend”.

<{outtahere}>

What could happen to her?? She could lose a full ride athletic scholarship worth TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.

obviously that should be a concern if it was indeed happening. the reality is FINA changed their rules on trans participation in swimming and the ncaa is committed to following FINA (that's my understanding).

obviously that should be a concern if it was indeed happening. the reality is FINA changed their rules on trans participation in swimming and the ncaa is committed to following FINA (that's my understanding).

The fact that it was allowed in the first place is indefensible. Just saying “they fixed it” doesn’t make the fact that female athletes have already lost state and national championships to males because we decided, per usual, that the man’s desires overrode the rights of women, go away. It has happened. And I don’t care if it happened once. That was too many.

It’s absurdity made manifest and no amount of clapping anyone on the back for “fixing” a problem of their own foolish making is going to get those athletes their deserved wins back.

Take your apologist shenanigans elsewhere bud. I’ve seen you blather on about this numerous times. I’ve seen every little what about this and “what’s the big deal it’s super rare” you want to drag out. Just don’t bud. Not with me

this guy is a sclerotic old dipshit. that's his entire shtick. enters a thread and starts endlessly asking questions. that's all he's got. just start asking him questions back and he collapses quickly. @mkess101 , valid also for you, don't fall for it. it's a manipulative little trick, but there's nothing behind it. if not, you're just spending endless energy while he just replies with another question. just retort with questions too. he's got nothing else.

To be fair, he is just taking his lead from the mods. One in particular.

The fact that it was allowed in the first place is indefensible. Just saying “they fixed it” doesn’t make the fact that female athletes have already lost state and national championships to males because we decided, per usual, that the man’s desires overrode the rights of women, go always It has happened. And I don’t care if it happened once. That was too many.

It’s absurdity made manifest and no amount of clapping anyone on the back for “fixing” a problem of their own foolish making is going to get those athletes their deserved wins back.

Take your apologist shenanigans elsewhere bud. I’ve seen you blather on about this numerous times. I’ve seen every little what about this and “what’s the big deal it’s super rare” you want to drag out. Just don’t bud. Not with me
lol. not with you? haha.

i posted factual, relevant information. you don't want to hear it? that's too bad.

and yeah, it's been very rare. thx for reminding our friends on sherdog.

again, some of you just want to shout in an echo chamber. sorry brah.

Back