Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

You can evade a lot of charges with money.
Trump, Epstein and Weinstein all made it to advanced ages!
Let's hope Conor's downfall comes MUCH fucking sooner.

I can't comprehend that people are still fans of this guys.
Even without ANY misconduct accusations, he's just a corny, annoying clown who's obsessed with himself. How is that appealing to people?

Not saying it is true as there are enough people these days who say anything to get some money but why could this not be true?

It has been pretty obvious for some years now that Conor is a egomaniac who thinks he can get away with anything he does and so far he has.
And it was a day we know he was on one as he was doing other unbelievable/inexplicable shit like KO'ing mascots on public television. He clearly felt larger than life (and consequences) that day.

That alone does not make him guilty.

But it certainly gets it out of the realm of "it can't be true". It sure could be true.

You sound deeply naive, believing that rich and powerful people haven't been abusing their fame/wealth/power to assault women (or whomever) for thousands of years.
<Lmaoo>
<SelenaWow>
I'd love for you to explain how you came to that conclusion from what I wrote, but I'll write it differently for you:

Wealthy individuals are an ecosystem, once you get into hundreds of millions there will be employees tasked specifically with preempting these kind of claims, preventing legal blowback, etc ESPECIALLY after previous similar high profile claims against the wealthy individual... so I doubt it till I see evidence

Capiche?

Fuck him if this is somehow true.

But if it turns out to be verifiably false and made up, she should get whatever punishment including jail/prison time that he would have gotten for the crime she accused him of.

Which from my non law school attending perspective would be approximately

Rape (premeditated)
Unlawful imprisonment/kidnapping
Agravated sexual assault

Etc

Dang Conor was busy; assault and rape, on two different individuals, at the same game [<dunn]
He got his first taste of that new product when he touched down in USA and he couldn't help but show us all how it made him feel?

<Lmaoo>
<SelenaWow>
I'd love for you to explain how you came to that conclusion from what I wrote, but I'll write it differently for you:

Wealthy individuals are an ecosystem, once you get into hundreds of millions there will be employees tasked specifically with preempting these kind of claims, preventing legal blowback, etc ESPECIALLY after previous similar high profile claims against the wealthy individual... so I doubt it till I see evidence

Capiche?

Ah, so your belief is that rich people wouldn't be charged with rape because they signed a NDA with their victims beforehand. Wow, so you're both naive and stupid.

Conor has multiple rape allegations over the past few years. You don't ever hear this shit with Lebron James, or Tom Brady, or any other famous rich actor or any of those types. Where there's smoke I suspect there is a little fire, in Conor's manic boozed coked up state.

Perhaps fighters attract more allegations because the claim a violent combat sports athlete could do such a thing is more likely to be believed than some puny soccer player or a soft actor? Mike Tyson (conviction aside) was accused of rape every other week.

Everyone carries a mobile film studio in their pockets in the form of a smart phone. Cameras everywhere. This is BS

Story seems unrealistic and prior allegations haven't resulted in any guilty ruling, but I know that won't deter you guys. Guilty until proven innocent.
No one reasonable would suggest simply taking this as true at face value but do you not think he'd need to be the unluckiest rich man in the world to be continually being accused of similar sexual assault allegations?

Everything about his current state/personality traits point to this being conceivable, nobody can deny that. Hopefully this didn't take place, but why does this type of stuff continuously keep following him around?

That’s a wild story involving a lot of people.
Should be fairly easy to validate/invalidate. Interesting the police didn’t seem to detain him & just told her to get a lawyer but maybe they’re not done investigating yet.

True or not as I’ve been saying Conor seems to have lost it & is a tragedy waiting to happen.

Trump, Epstein and Weinstein all made it to advanced ages!
Let's hope Conor's downfall comes MUCH fucking sooner.

I can't comprehend that people are still fans of this guys.
Even without ANY misconduct accusations, he's just a corny, annoying clown who's obsessed with himself. How is that appealing to people?
The question is, How is that so enfuriating to you?

No one reasonable would suggest simply taking this as true at face value but do you not think he'd need to be the unluckiest rich man in the world to be continually being accused of similar sexual assault allegations?

Not when you hop continents as often as him; is known for substance abuse (wink wink); and is always in the public so it makes him an easy target as he's around regular people so often. There's been many accusations against Conor in the past for many things. Nothing has really stuck. Until one does, it's a nothing burger for me.

Back