Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

Isn’t this like the third time he’s been accused of sexually assaulting someone?
Yeah….this story in isolation seems unlikely but the fact that he’s been accused so many times makes it seem like there may be something to it.

With the amount of cameras and security in an arena it seems like this is one we would find some truth to
I'm sure there's camera everywhere almost everytime, rich manlet with Lawyers keeps it hush hush.

lol at all these morons saying this is impossible to be true, couldn't happen like that. you new to life?

Reactions: lsa
I’ve always been of the opinion the accused is innocent until proven guilty and that these claims shouldn’t be dismissed as gold digging and be investigated thoroughly. Unfortunately these days the court of public opinion rules all and even if it’s found this accusation doesn’t hold water he’s always going to have the stink of an accusation hovering over him

lol at all these morons saying this is impossible to be true, couldn't happen like that. you new to life?

The only way it's even remotely plausible is if it happened in a VIP suite or lounge with a very limited number of people allowed in. There's simply no way NBA security picked a woman up from a public corridor at a game with 20,000 people, forced her into a public restroom, then guarded it where any one of said 20,000 people could need to take a piss, while one of the biggest celebrities in the world was raping someone behind the door. Thats just asinine. And I think Conor is a piece of shit human being. But cmon.

Doesn’t sound too plausible. Too many people involved/coordinated for this to happen.

This is, what, the fifth time he's been accused in about 5-6 years? That's insane. Anyone can be skeptical if it happens once or twice, but this is systematic.

A woman shows up to a police station battered claiming she was raped. Another one jumps from a boat and gets picked up by security patrol, and has her car set on fire. Another flags him for exposing himself in a boat...

But people give him still the benefit of doubt?

How many times did GSP, Federer, Fedor, or Messi get accused in their entire careers?

Also, I am surprised MMA journalists haven't followed through to find out what happened to the cases concerning the previous accusations. If Conor is just paying to settle his way out...

Conor has not re-entered USADA testing pool & told UFC he won't ever be fighting again. Then Dana orchestrates this to try to ruin Conor further. Dana is petty like that

The only way it's even remotely plausible is if it happened in a VIP suite or lounge with a very limited number of people allowed in. There's simply no way NBA security picked a woman up from a public corridor at a game with 20,000 people, forced her into a public restroom, then guarded it where any one of said 20,000 people could need to take a piss, while one of the biggest celebrities in the world was raping someone behind the door. Thats just asinine. And I think Conor is a piece of shit human being. But cmon.

If the there was a news headline that read "UFC fighter sexually assaults woman" I would expect to see Conor's name in the article.

Innocent until proven guilty....although this I think is the 3rd time he's been accused of something...

If the there was a news headline that read "UFC fighter sexually assaults woman" I would expect to see Conor's name in the article.

Like I said, I believe he's done it before, but you couldn't write a movie script as good as what this chick is describing. There's simply no way that happened in a public restroom. If it was in a VIP room or lounge, it should be more than easy to verify.

Sexual assault allegations seem to follow this guy around. I'm not saying I think this definitely happened, but he was said to be involved in a very serious incident in a Dublin hotel a few years ago. His only response to that ever was "Time, time will reveal...."

6 inch circumference here. Most women comment on the thickness. Some women do like anal. I've done it without lube more than with. It's actually easier to enter when you are fully erect. The rigidity make it easier to enter if you are bigger in that moment.
1*E7ol8TKPCkL-VwC4Hy4ZVQ.jpeg

Sexual assault allegations seem to follow this guy around. I'm not saying I think this definitely happened, but he was said to be involved in a very serious incident in a Dublin hotel a few years ago. His only response to that ever was "Time, time will reveal...."

Thats a hotel. This is an NBA finals game l with 20,000 people in the building..like what? And Miami heat security were in on it? Why would the NBA put themselves at risk like this just so Conor McGregor can bust a nut? It makes zero plausible sense.

I'm not sure why anyone is saying her account sounds unbelievable. There are plenty of reasons security could have taken these actions: like they're shitty people who were starstruck and / or bribed; or they were told the woman wanted to have sex with Conor so they could still feel like good people doing something for someone they liked.

NBA AND Miami AND McGregors
I'm not sure why anyone is saying her account sounds unbelievable. There are plenty of reasons security could have taken these actions: like they're shitty people who were starstruck and / or bribed; or they were told the woman wanted to have sex with Conor so they could still feel like good people doing something for someone they liked.

You basically have to believe that NBA security AND Miami Heat security AND McGregors security were all complicit in this situation. Let me say too I believe 100% that McGregor is capable of doing something like this, his countless other trash bag transgressions have proved he is not the greatest human in the world as is so it would not surprise me at all if he was raping women as well BUT this one is pretty far fetched. I agree with you in theory, plenty of people who would look the other way or help a celeb out for some clout but this would take more than a few people going along with this if the story the woman told is to be 100% factual. I do believe there had to be an encounter of some sort but based just on the initial story without knowing any other facts involved, Im inclined to believe McGregor for the first time ever. Of course this is just my opinion now and could change if and when more facts are released.

Back