Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

If Conor was drunk and she wasn't then he could accuse her of rape if we say that you can't give consent while drunk.
Given that’s not what occurred remotely what can I possibly say about that?

I'm not sure why anyone is saying her account sounds unbelievable. There are plenty of reasons security could have taken these actions: like they're shitty people who were starstruck and / or bribed; or they were told the woman wanted to have sex with Conor so they could still feel like good people doing something for someone they liked.

most likely case: the woman was starstruck and thirsting for McGregor. Conor then paid the security staff to make sure nobody goes into the men's bathroom while he is having consensual sex with a thirsty woman. The next day, the woman felt bad about the whole thing and suddenly, what was consensual sex the night before, is now "rape" in the woman's mind. and here we are

nevertheless MgGregor should have known better. or he is just so arrogant as to not give a fuck about the potential consequences of sticking his penis inside a thirsty whore. or maybe he knows he can just throw her a few hundred G's and she will shut up. either way, reckless and degenerate behavior from McGregor that is in no way less whoreish than the whore who is pressing charges on him

Conor Mcgregor has to be the stupidest person I’ve ever seen in my life. To be accused of rape multiple times already, yet still put yourself in a position with some random in the the public eye like this has to be the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen anyone do. It’s only leads to credibility of the other cases being true. Cocaine + the Steroids has Conor completely off the rails in terms of sexual aggression in my opinion. I’ll say it like this: 1 story like this maybe it someone trying to get money. 2 more? No one is that unlucky.

Even conor has higher standards than that. Obviously innocent this time.

I mean I can finally believe why she could "elbow" her way out. She probably got better wrestling than Conor.

Its a big shakedown is what it is. Nothing more.

Conor Mcgregor has to be the stupidest person I’ve ever seen in my life. To be accused of rape multiple times already, yet still put yourself in a position with some random in the the public eye like this has to be the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen anyone do. It’s only leads to credibility of the other cases being true. Cocaine + the Steroids has Conor completely off the rails in terms of sexual aggression in my opinion. I’ll say it like this: 1 story like this maybe it someone trying to get money. 2 more? No one is that unlucky.

he is a sex addict with, even at this point in his career, very high access to willing and thirsty females.

nevertheless people have to be naive to think this was anything but consensual. women literally lose their minds when around very wealthy, high status men.

and yes, some people are that unlucky...or, worded another way: if he keeps sticking his dick in whores left and right, they will all turn on him. but most high profile men have this situation covered and have a legal team to keep extracurricular activity on the low. but the only way to be sure is to keep your dick in your pants.

Even in the video he looks like a total douche. His whole body language he just comes off like an ahole.

most likely case: the woman was starstruck and thirsting for McGregor. Conor then paid the security staff to make sure nobody goes into the men's bathroom while he is having consensual sex with a thirsty woman. The next day, the woman felt bad about the whole thing and suddenly, what was consensual sex the night before, is now "rape" in the woman's mind. and here we are

nevertheless MgGregor should have known better. or he is just so arrogant as to not give a fuck about the potential consequences of sticking his penis inside a thirsty whore. or maybe he knows he can just throw her a few hundred G's and she will shut up. either way, reckless and degenerate behavior from McGregor that is in no way less whoreish than the whore who is pressing charges on him

Not sure why you think you need to stray from what's possible and what can be proven to what's "most likely" because in your fantasy a potential rapist is just waved away. Wait, I think I know why you did that.

You get 10/10 for effort, good man.
Not any effort at all needed. You approached me with a stupid as fuck scenario about Conor claiming rape that never occurred. I see it as you have a dick on your forehead because there is no response to that dumb shit. It doesn’t take effort to tell you this. Just honesty

Not any effort at all needed. You approached me with a stupid as fuck scenario about Conor claiming rape that never occurred. I see it as you have a dick on your forehead because there is no response to that dumb shit. It doesn’t take effort to tell you this. Just honesty

The response of a 5 year old, i bid thee adieu.

Beleb all waman. <Moves>

#amber Turd <Lmaoo>

to be quite frank, drinking alcohol is degenerate behavior. yeah, i understand alcoholic beverages were very important in older times in history as a form of safe drinkable fluids. but for recreational purposes, all it does is harm

Back