Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

This guy looks like he just reached puberty and talks out of his ass. No one cares what this newb casual content creator thinks.
Idk, to me he is right on point. Also comparing Conor to a mad king is gold IMO.

Based on the stories I heard during the me too movement I don't think it's that uncommon for a woman to act normal with their abuser after the fact. Not everyone reacts the same way and some people want to try and act/convince themselves that what happened wasn't that bad.
Or not try to agitate the situation either if they feel unsafe, like if separated from their friend(s)

Frankly, even as a Conor hater, I wasn't sold on this being true and doubt her story more day by day (but still gotta hear out the investigation). The only thing is this thread is that, while I acknowledge the existence of diggers, a good number of the posters here have the brains of five-year-olds and can't imagine stuff like the above. As if nonconsensual sex can't happen unless she was dragged in there kicking and screaming and ran out crying. Lot of apologists rollin round, apparently

Last edited:
Lol this haters circle jerk thread is dying fast. Even delusional retards can’t say hes guilty.

When dipshit Conor smacks old Irish men around I get it. He's hot tempered little jackass. But I'm having a hard time understanding how a dude with a good build and decent style whom is super rich and famous, needing to follow someone to the washroom to rape them? Shouldn't he be having pussy tossed at him for days? Is it more likely that woman are fishing for lawsuit settlements?

Of course, everyone is innocent until proven guilty but how does Conor find himself in these situations after being accused of sexual assault repeatedly? wouldn't you take proper precautions so that you are never alone with women? I just don't understand how this guy finds himself in these situations if there aren't some shred of truth to these allegations. money and fame make any man a target, but you would think he would make some sort of adjustment not find himself in these types of situations.

Of course, everyone is innocent until proven guilty but how does Conor find himself in these situations after being accused of sexual assault repeatedly? wouldn't you take proper precautions so that you are never alone with women? I just don't understand how this guy finds himself in these situations if there aren't some shred of truth to these allegations. money and fame make any man a target, but you would think he would make some sort of adjustment not find himself in these types of situations.
"Wouldn't you"? I'm not an insecure, fragile-ego a-hole with the intelligence and emotional maturity of a kindergartener. Trying to understand what he does from the perspective of an average adult is pointless.

The "rich men are a target" thing is a myth, in the USA there's been 52 cases of exoneration after false allegation in total since 1989 (per your National Registry of Exonerations), rich men just want to rape with no consequences. Unless you think there's thousands of poor rich men getting arrested without due process (which - LOL).
The reason they find themselves in these situation in wanting to experience a "power high" - which is the reason behind most if not all rapes.

He needs a handler or he's going to end up in jail. There should be a lawyer teling him "I'm sorry, you can't lead that girl into the toilet until she fills out an NDA, and a consent form and blows clean on a breathalyzer. Honestly, that's in his best interest and the best interest of whoever wanders into a mens room stall him.

Because whether the allegations are all fact or all set ups... he's clearly not going to learn his lesson and just stop making horrible decisions.

I believe it's a combination of both

I'm sure in certain cases there are some golddiggery involved and Chicks looking for easy money

And in several cases he really did what he is charged for but paid the girls off

He can avoid jail as long as he is rich

The guy is drugged up out of his mind, he’s constantly drinking, more than likely has CTE, and probably thinks he’s invincible because he’s a celebrity. You think someone like is going to have good judgment?

I’m a Conor fan, but even in his hay day he wasn’t an over 200 IQ individual.

Back