Media A Level Sergio Ramos, top 10 defender in soccer history, best defender of last decade in attendance

Will Ilia become a superstar?

• Total voters

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score

He is a Spanish megastar and was supporting Ilia.

He has 59.1 million followers on IG. For reference Steph Curry has 52.6 million.

One of the most popular people to ever attend a UFC event. Might be THE most popular to attend a Fight Night. Most of the biggest attendees were at PPVs.

Nice detail!

Good spot

This all bodes well for both Topuria and the UFC. Dana was already making promises that if Topuria got into the top 5 that they'd put on a card in Spain, and free promotion from a mega star athlete around a fight Topuria dominated from bell to bell should make that card a sure thing now. Topuria has everything necessary to potentially become a huge deal, we will see what happens.

Thought it was Chito when they showed him in the crowd
It’s Neck and Neck
I heard soccer is dying, bro

Soccer

{<jordan}

Real Football

bo-jackson-nfl.gif

This all bodes well for both Topuria and the UFC. Dana was already making promises that if Topuria got into the top 5 that they'd put on a card in Spain, and free promotion from a mega star athlete around a fight Topuria dominated from bell to bell should make that card a sure thing now. Topuria has everything necessary to potentially become a huge deal, we will see what happens.
Yeah. The UFC also has a partnership with LaLiga, the Spanish football league as well. There’s a good chance that will be happening at some point. I could see the UFC signing more Latinamerican and Spanish fighters for it and I’d be all in as there’s some talented fighters there who deserve the chance.

Imagine showing somebody from another country highlights of Tom Brady standing behind 5 other men just to throw 5-yard outs and telling them “this guy is the greatest player in this sport’s history”.

He has a few seconds to throw against multiple DEs/LBs, who are athletic freak 6'3 to 6'8, 285-315lbs men who would fold any soccer player in half.

How tf does ilia have more ig followers than Steph curry. Definetley bots.

Some can in the audience has a lot of instagram followers?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Back