What popular food you havent tried but want to?

I live in Las Vegas and we have every ethnic food you could ever want available in the city. Multiples of them. A lot of people live in countries/cities/towns where most types of international cuisine just aren't available. I don't think there's a proper Mexican restaurant anywhere in Europe, let alone Philippinian cuisine, considered to the the greatest among all ethnic foods.

What is a popular food you've seen or heard of on the internet, but have never tried?

i am in vegas the week after next. i've been like 15 times so I kinda know what I'm doing but

1. what is the best off strip mexican restaurant (not just tacos or fast food)?
2. ever been to the mayfare supper club?

Mau's Dumplin House in Paris is great dim sum btw.

I've never had Nashville hot chicken in nashville or th esouth.

i am in vegas the week after next. i've been like 15 times so I kinda know what I'm doing but

Juan's Flaming Fajitas is good

Everything I wanted to try I did. It was country bigger but I tried clams or was it oysters but it was. Good

Chicago deep dish is not even pizza lol
i aint judging their culture not trying to end up with their cultural appropriated peruvian neck tie
but i love shell pasta and a good lasgna these seems liek a good fit especially if there is some cholula, tapatio, valentina or tobasco to drench it in

i aint judging their culture not trying to end up with their cultural appropriated peruvian neck tie
but i love shell pasta and a good lasgna these seems liek a good fit especially if there is some cholula, tapatio, valentina or tobasco to drench it in

Deep dish is pie.
Hot sauce on pasta, can't knock it until I try it.

I make pasta sauce from scratch when I make pasta, whether its spaghetti, shells etc.
Maybe I'll put some hot sauce in it next time.

Deep dish is pie.
Hot sauce on pasta, can't knock it until I try it.

I make pasta sauce from scratch when I make pasta, whether its spaghetti, shells etc.
Maybe I'll put some hot sauce in it next time.
if you make your own i might rec tobasco just bescause of the flavor to vinegar to spice ratio pairs well with the acidity of the tomates
but never forget the golden rule spice is the best flavor because it is the only flavor you can taste twice

if you make your own i might rec tobasco just bescause of the flavor to vinegar to spice ratio pairs well with the acidity of the tomates
but never forget the golden rule spice is the best flavor because it is the only flavor you can taste twice

I use habanero hot sauce sir.
I can't get too crazy with it nowadays because my stomach is a piece of shit now that im older lol.

Hoof it and try to find a place where locals eat. To me that's always the best strategy.

A proper Chicago style, deep dish pizza.

Pizza is tasty here in the UK, but there isn't much choice aside from toppings and stuffed crust.

Poutine as well.

There was a place in Chinatown in Boston that made the best Peking duck I ever had.
When I still lived there I ate that stuff like twice a month, it's fantastic sir.
I'm from Boston as you know and have had good Peking duck here, but the best I ever had was in Amsterdam in the early/mid 2000s. I knew a guy who lived there and he knew a really good spot. Amsterdam's probably known more for Middle Eastern than Chinese cuisine, though.

Back