Who will you root for to win between Jon Jones and Stipe Miocic on November 11?

Davidjacksonjones

Archbishop of Church of Saint Jones
@Black
Reaction score
Who would you like to win that fight?

Who will you be supporting?

F0eE_sOaYAAoIFK.jpg:large

Rooting for Stipe but expecting Jones to win.

Only rooting for Stipe because if he wins it increases the chance of Jones fighting again in the future. If Jones wins he retires I think, possibly even if he loses too.

Pullin for Stipe and I rarely get an upset that I hope for. Jones much safer bet. Jones reach , less rusty n size puts him ahead . Wrestling about even. It is HW so the punches land harder Stipe has a chance but Jones more so. Jones could take out Stipe worn knees limiting his mobility then pick him a part.

Jones, I still like him even with his past, because I'm not going to act shocked &/or surprised when a sociopath chooses fighting as a lifestyle.

That and we are literally witnessing the greatest, most dominant, never defeated, and best fighter of our life times if not ever.

<JonesLaugh>

Though I would not be upset if Stipe were to win either, I have a soft spot in my heart for mumble mouths like Stipe, and the Diaz bros!:D

Jones, I still like him even with his past, because I'm not going to act shocked &/or surprised when a sociopath chooses fighting as a lifestyle.

That and we are literally witnessing the greatest, most dominant, never defeated, and best fighter of our life times if not ever.

<JonesLaugh>

Though I would not be upset if Stipe were to win either, I have a soft spot in my heart for mumble mouths like Stipe, and the Diaz bros!:D
One of the things I like about Jones is how much he seemingly cares about his legacy beyond the money and mainstream fame. Like when he recently faced of Francis at that PFL event and told him to his face that he'll "always be the king" with conviction, or how he gets into arguments with fans or others about why he's the GOAT(ha). You can tell he gives a shit about this nerd stuff. A lot of fighters dont care all that much about how they'll be remembered but Jones really does.

Back