News July 25 Naoya Inoue vs Stephen Fulton

Ring Magazine? Are they even that credible anymore?

that's actually pretty cool.

i'm still rooting for my boy inoue, though. i want him to shock everyone again and put fulton away.

It's gonna be tougher than a lot of people think in my opinion. He has the reach + height disadvantage (Biggest gap he ever had to overcome) and on top of that going up to a new weight division. This is gonna be an uphill battle for Naoya. He's gonna have to bring his a game

that's actually pretty cool.

i'm still rooting for my boy inoue, though. i want him to shock everyone again and put fulton away.
Me too, but at this point I just take any outcome as long as it finally happens. I won’t even lie the injury/postpone probably served the fight well, make fans a little more desperate to see it

dunno ... all I see is Inoue and body shots

Fulton will probably lose his legs before going down

So this fight will take place Tuesday morning for Americans correct? What time do you guys estimate will be the walk in for the main event in central time?

So this fight will take place Tuesday morning for Americans correct? What time do you guys estimate will be the walk in for the main event in central time?

I'm trying to think back to what time i watched Naoya vs Donaire 2 live here in the UK, i feel like it was between 1pm and 2pm, so central time would be around 7am/8am i think. I could be complete wrong though.

It's gonna be tougher than a lot of people think in my opinion. He has the reach + height disadvantage (Biggest gap he ever had to overcome) and on top of that going up to a new weight division. This is gonna be an uphill battle for Naoya. He's gonna have to bring his a game

I am looking over Fulton's fights and he seems to consitently let his opponents get close. He takes shots to the body Inoue won't let him away with.

At the rate I've seen him I think his legs will be gone by round 5

Forgot about this. When's the last time two super high caliber fights were scheduled less than a week a part? Seems like poor scheduling.

Gonna be a big fight week, that’s awesome. I hope Inoue didn’t bite off more than he can chew, this was ballsy. We’ll know early if Inoue’s power is getting through, and if Fulton is standing up to it could be a long night for Naoya

Inoue by KO. Once he can manage to get closer, a body shot or to the chin, it will be a KO. Fulton has no power.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammywells
Back