News Israel Adesanya vs Sean Strickland set for UFC 293 in Sydney, Australia

Who wins?

• Total voters
Might set the record for the cringiest press conference/build up of all time. Two 4chan mods going at it.
translated "everyone that doesn't act like a boring ass baseball player is cringe"

saying this as a strickland disliker

Imagine if Strickland wins though
Cgb9NXbUIAEYl63.jpg

Typical UFC. DDP gets called racial slurs repeatedly an UFC employee named Izzy and doesn’t get to retaliate in a fight.

THIS FIGHT WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN WME WON'T LET IT BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO WOKE AND STUPID.

MMA IS THE MOST POLITICALLY CORRECT AND WOKE SPORT IN THE WORLD

Is Strickland's prison time and the fact that he constantly talks about wanting to kill people in public going to cause visa issues?

Australia has a history of being hard-line on 'character' grounds. Floyd Mayweather and Mike Tyson have been banned in the past, plus a bunch of big celebrities for less serious offences.

If local media decides to make a big deal out of it, the UFC could be playing with fire here.

Might not even tune in to watch it. It is gonna be boring and usual Izzy decision.

Strickland is gunna get KO/pieced OR it’ll boring as fuckkkkkkk.

DDP, wtf!? <45>

Strickland seems to lack the power to even make this interesting.

But he does have a lot more volume than Cannoneer did. Perhaps he can steal some rounds if he can put enough of a pace on Izzy. I dunno crazier things have happened.. but I don't really see it.

Izzy via UD, maybe losing one or two rounds because I do think Strickland is game.

Strickland's striking is very underrated. Strickland, like Pereira, is a bad matchup for Ozzy. He has better striking and he can't take him down.
<Dany07>
This has got to be a troll job.
<BidenShutIt>

Back