NFL Players are overrated when it comes to "toughness" and athleticism.

Not getting this at all are you?

Tyreek Hill ran a 10.19/20.14 in high school. As a JC sprinter he was second in the nation. Here is a legit sprinter, ok ya with me? And....AND...he also plays football.

ONE MORE TIME......give me a soccer player who can run a sub 10.30 100m. Who?

The Raiders alone have had 8 sub10,30 100m sprinters,
semi pro guy in d.k. heat

semi pro guy in d.k. heat
Dude, the NFL is full of guys who ran track, that isn't true with soccer. What about that don' t you get?

See these names....
Jerry Tarr, Richmond Flowers, Jabari Greer, Rod Woodson, Willie Gault, Renaldo Nehemiah, Milt Campbell, Mel Renfro, Tyrone Wheatley all were sub 14.0 hurdlers in college who also played football, all NFLers. Who ran track and played soccer?

Been about that many long jumpers over 26 feet in the NFL, soccer doesn't have these kinds of athletes.

DK Metcalf ran a 10.3 that is a good high school time. He was no sprinter.

Dude, the NFL is full of guys who ran track, that isn't true with soccer. What about that don' t you get?

See these names....
Jerry Tarr, Richmond Flowers, Jabari Greer, Rod Woodson, Willie Gault, Renaldo Nehemiah, Milt Campbell, Mel Renfro, Tyrone Wheatley all were sub 14.0 hurdlers in college who also played football, all NFLers. Who ran track and played soccer?

Been about that many long jumpers over 26 feet in the NFL, soccer doesn't have these kinds of athletes.

DK Metcalf ran a 10.3 that is a good high school time. He was no sprinter.
If theybare full.of guy that fast they as nfl.is as most American sports that cares look at me look at me they would do what they did with d.k. and enter him into track heat thinking he is the fastest because he caught up to guy on football field

Last edited:
If theybare full.of guy that fast they as nfl.is most American sports that cares look at me look at me they would do what they did with d.k. and enter him into track heat thinking he is the fastest because he caught up to guy on football field

ONE MORE TIME

Give me the names of four soccer players with sub 10.30 speed.

You can' do it can you?

ONE MORE TIME

Give me the names of four soccer players with sub 10.30 speed.

You can' do it can you?
they never tried seriously to run 100meters like few steroid junkies in nfl did. semi pro guy with year training beat top 15 in speed in nfl. if THEY WOULD TRAIN TRACK they would beat any nfl player

they never tried seriously to run 100meters like few steroid junkies in nfl did. semi pro guy with year training beat top 15 in speed in nfl. if THEY WOULD TRAIN TRACK they would beat any nfl player

So you can't name ONE soccer player with sub10.30 speed how did I know that?

Do you really not get all the sub 10.20 athletes who have played in the NFL? Dude, I don't care what a soccer plays does he can't run with NFL ahletes and only a know nothing fool wouldn't get that.

All this well if they did this and did that........hahaha!!!! My man over 100 NFLers have ran a sub 10,30 or sub 9.5 and I can name all of them.

Let it go guy you really are looking .....DUH!

So you can't name ONE soccer player with sub10.30 speed how did I know that?

Do you really not get all the sub 10.20 athletes who have played in the NFL? Dude, I don't care what a soccer plays does he can't run with NFL ahletes and only a know nothing fool wouldn't get that.

All this well if they did this and did that........hahaha!!!! My man over 100 NFLers have ran a sub 10,30 or sub 9.5 and I can name all of them.

Let it go guy you really are looking .....DUH!
i just told you one guy semi pro who started to train track(according to you nfl players train it since high school) beat top 15 nfl player in speed now imagine if many more deside to take tracj training instead of football/soccer traininghow fast they woiuld be

i just told you one guy semi pro who started to train track(according to you nfl players train it since high school) beat top 15 nfl player in speed now imagine if many more deside to take tracj training instead of football/soccer traininghow fast they woiuld be

What a waste of time you have been, you dont get this at all.

There are no soccer players who can run with NFLers, ok?

This cat is considered to be the fastest soccer player in history

They clocked Arjen Robben as he ran for the fifth goal and he hit a top speed of 37kph as he left Sergio Ramos for dust on the way to his second goal of the game. The paper also calculate that if Robben kept that pace up for 100 metres, he would clock a time of 10.28 seconds.

10.28, hell Deion Sanders ran a 10.26, Hershel Walker a 10.23, TONS at sub 10,20.

Give it up rookie,

These guys couldn't cut it in the NFL.

a3aee-16741550658330-1920.jpg

2299373-12_o_bob_sapp_ko.jpg

This cat is considered to be the fastest soccer player in history

They clocked Arjen Robben as he ran for the fifth goal and he hit a top speed of 37kph as he left Sergio Ramos for dust on the way to his second goal of the game. The paper also calculate that if Robben kept that pace up for 100 metres, he would clock a time of 10.28 seconds.

10.28, hell Deion Sanders ran a 10.26, Hershel Walker a 10.23, TONS at sub 10,20.

Give it up rookie,
Do you think robben ever tried track specific training. No if he did he would be even faster.just imagine robben and other soccer fast players in track shoes on hard surface and not on grass sofft surface

Do you think robben ever tried track specific training. No if he did he would be even faster.just imagine robben and other soccer fast players in track shoes on hard surface and not on grass sofft surface

So there is ....ONE,,,,soccer player who might have been able to run a 10,28 100m. What about there has been at least 30 NFLers who have an sub 10.28 aren't you getting?

You keep talking about IF IF they did this and that, I am talking about what was actually done.

Give it up, the NFL is far faster than soccer and rugby.

I also think they average NFL player wouldn’t transition well into ping pong. You’re right, they’re overrated athletes…

i just love americans talking about fat guy running 4 seconds 60 yards great BUT WHAT CAN HE DO AFTER THOSE 4.XX SECONDS CAN HE DOING AGAIN RIGHT AWAY OR CONTINUIASLY DO ATHLETIC ACTIVITY CONSTANTLY AND ANSWER IS BIG NO

They can do a lot. Most American athletes in team sports grow up playing multiple sports. You play football or soccer in the fall, basketball or wrestling in the winter, baseball or track & field in the spring.

You might want to do your research before sounding ignorant. Just look up all the NFL athletes who also wrestled, competed in track or played basketball at the collegiate (university) level. These are all around athletes.

Last edited:
They can do a lot. Most American athletes in team sports grow up playing multiple sports. You play football or soccer in the fall, basketball or wrestling in the winter, baseball or track & field in the spring.

You might want to do your research before sounding ignorant. Just look up all the NFL athletes who also wrestled, competed in track or played basketball at the collegiate (university) level. These are all around athletes.
What is this ignorant word. If they were good in anything else they would play that.but they are they are only good in playing 6 seconds at a time and standing around foe 3 hours

What is this ignorant word. If they were good in anything else they would play that.but they are they are only good in playing 6 seconds at a time and standing around foe 3 hours

Do you think you can play in the NFL? I mean, according to you, it’s so easy.

Lmao

Pat Mahomes’s NFL contract pays him $50mil a year. Maybe you should move to the US and take his job.
I am already in usa had a friend who came from my country to playing kicker could have played any other position one time it was in local newspaper at kick off caught up to returner and prevented a touchdown. And he played football for less then 2 years and in that time with limited practice played American football and we also together tried out for local soccer team and we did not make it. Guy in less then 2 years mastered American football and would be in nfl if that black guy was not fired they are who they were

Back