PBP Bellator x Rizin 2/Super Rizin 2, Sat. 7/29, 11 PM ET/8 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

hope the judges give it to larkin for koreshkov doing nothing but hugging the legs

Pathetic wrestling performance from Koreshenko. Larkin easily.

K, I'm watching both this and the UFC until the Blachowicz fight is over. Then it's alllllll Bellator and Rizin.

i think sabatello in this one since magomed hasnt looked great in his last few fights

i think sabatello in this one since magomed hasnt looked great in his last few fights

As bad as Magomed has looked, I did not think Sabatello would would be on his back.

oh wow, nice win for magomed

768458-30352225.png

alright, I'm turning off the UFC, BellaRizin has my full attention now

I was impressed with Sabatello's wreslting, tbh.

Those telegraphed shots he likes so much don't cut it against most Dagestanis. I think Danny is so used to out-scrambling everyone that he gets a little irresponsible with his neck. That's why I made that prediction. He'll get a lot better after this loss.

alright, I'm turning off the UFC, BellaRizin has my full attention now
im still watching both. the horiguchi fight is the one i'm most interested in between both events though so hopefully ufc is over by then, I want to see how good the young kid he's facing is

Those telegraphed shots he likes so much don't cut it against most Dagestanis. I think Danny is so used to out-scrambling everyone that he gets a little irresponsible with his neck. That's why I made that prediction. He'll get a lot better after this loss.

You called that perfectly. I never thought he'd get on Magomed's back, even scrambling after a long shot, so I had no idea how the fight was going to wind up once it was underway.

im still watching both. the horiguchi fight is the one i'm most interested in between both events though so hopefully ufc is over by then, I want to see how good the young kid he's facing is

I only stuck around for the Pereira / Blachowicz fight because of Lewis' knee, balls, stripping and ass dance. It wasn't worth it for me. :(

I'm hoping to see some Judo throws in this match

what happens after the bellator portion is over? do they have to take time to remove the cage or is the ring somewhere else in the arena?

Back