Izzy vs Alex at LHW

why? they gave a free one to alex, might as well give it to izzy.
They already did the first time, I’m talking about the second time. Let him take out anyone in the top 5 at LHW.

You saying he'd beat Izzy 9 out 10 is is delusional because those 4 fights were literally a sec away from Izzy winning. The the 3rd fight Izzy would have won if it went to the cards.

Id agree with statement if it's Jon Jones - DC lol.

I think he beats Izzy 9/10 times at LHW.

Although definitely wouldn’t say that applies to MW. That’s Izzy’s weight class and Alex looks far too depleted, much closer to a 50/50 fight.

Also enough of the excuses for Izzy lol, he was also “a second” away from going 0-4 if Alex wouldn’t have gotten overzealous. See how that works? Like Alex, Izzy adapted and clutched it. A win is a win, a loss is a loss.

They already did the first time, I’m talking about the second time. Let him take out anyone in the top 5 at LHW.
i doubt the ufc is gonna potentially waste a championship trilogy with izzy and alex. if izzy gets by ddp, it will happen. whether it’s fair or not, they’re not gonna risk losing that fight.

Adesanya's already small for a middleweight. Why should he give up even more weight just for the sake of a fifth fight with the same opponent?

You saying he'd beat Izzy 9 out 10 is is delusional because those 4 fights were literally a sec away from Izzy winning. The the 3rd fight Izzy would have won if it went to the cards.

Do you have nervous breakdowns when you see "3-1" in everyday life? Like when you're shopping do you get triggered by "Buy 3 get 1"?

Quit making excuses

i doubt the ufc is gonna potentially waste a championship trilogy with izzy and alex. if izzy gets by ddp, it will happen. whether it’s fair or not, they’re not gonna risk losing that fight.
You are right, of course. Alex should at least mock him for it, especially if it ends with 2 losses ar LHW and both title shots.

And the 4th fight was seconds away from Potan sweeping Izzy. That's the beautiful thing about MMA. You knock your opponent out and the judges ain't got shit to do with deciding who wins.

alex was at the presser saying the trilogy with adesanya will be at MW, not LHW

who knows though. between the ufc, izzy, and alex... alex has the least amount of bargaining power. idk why he doesn't want to fight izzy at LHW though. seems like it would an advantage.

Why?

There are these guys that weigh 20 pounds more than mw's.. they are called lhw's.. what if you had those guys fight for the lhw belt?

Not right now. I want to see both of them win against their next opponent and that's not guaranteed at all. If Alex beats Jiri and Izzy beats DDP we can revisit.

Do you have nervous breakdowns when you see "3-1" in everyday life? Like when you're shopping do you get triggered by "Buy 3 get 1"?

Quit making excuses

looks like you guysare the ones hurting Izzy has 1 win cause yall keep for crying for another fight lol. Izzy best champion in the UFC. Poatan will be lucky to win another title.. but hooray for his 3 wins over Izzy lol

At 185lbs. Its a 50/50 fight at LHW there's a lot more of Alex mass-wise to deal with and I think that is the difference. Every 6'4 dude isn't built the same.

Not right now. I want to see both of them win against their next opponent and that's not guaranteed at all. If Alex beats Jiri and Izzy beats DDP we can revisit.
This fight will only be made if Poatan wins the belt

Easy win for Alex

Even in the last fight, Alex was destroying Izzy with ease until the fluke haymaker that Izzy landed, was a lighting in a bottle moment

Wouldn't happen again

Why would Alex cut back to MW If he wins the LHW belt (a big If)?
Seems irrational.

Pretty much the same fight. Izzy always landed hard against Poatana, not because he is strong, but because he is precise. Those that you don’t see and expect hurt you the most. Izzy is master at that. Poatan is more straightforward gifted power punches who trades his defence for attack.

I don’t see nothing changing because of weight. Only change I can see is if Izzy does a true bulk and gets some meat on him (pause), result of that would be interesting.

the Izzy that got out strike by Jan ? Lol so much for precision

Back