RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Crawford vs Spence 7/29 Showtime PPV

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty shocked how one sided it was. I thought Spence would have a tough fight, but win a decision pretty handily.

Crawford’s use of angles and the jab kept spence from doing anything productive. Very impressive

Wow! Yes! That was an amazing performance by Crawford! The master class we saw was one of the best ever. Spence is so tough. Great win for Crawford and congratulations to him on becoming the Undisputed Welterweight Champion!

What a brilliant, virtuoso performance by Bud. The most dominant performance over a game, top opponent I can remember since Manny vs Cotto.

And what a shame (on Bob) that it took until 35 for Bud to prove his boxing genius even to hardcore boxing fans. He has such a fan friendly style - effortless, improvised, precise aggression. He should have been one of boxing's biggest stars for the past 5-8 years.

Credit to Errol for not showing discouragement in the ring, for wanting to keep fighting when he was getting beat up and for manning up and not making excuses in the post-fight interview. He simply had no answers in the ring last night.

Last edited:
@PUO3 where you at?!
Watched in bed lol.

Wow, what a legacy statement for Bud. Got this one very, very wrong. Did not see a domination coming from either. That was a clinic at the highest level.

All the credit to him for silencing critics including myself. Also, all the credit to Spence for taking the L with class afterwards and making no excuses.

I'm not sure anything would be different if they fought again in 4 months...

Yea, what would change? I am not aware of a potential excuse.

Spence did what Spence does, just Crawford had an easy solution and Spence had no alternative. Plus his punches that did land did not seem to bother Crawford one bit, while even the jab was clearly damaging Spence each time. That was more surprising part

shockingly one sided, spence looked terrible, once bud started winning battle of the jabs, he had everything covered, cements his status and deals a nasty blow to errols legacy

Not that surprised, I've been picking Bud to win but I definitely didn't expect that... Jesus, he had nothing for him.

5fffa91126c862fd545e5bbe8853d60e.jpg

Lol

One thing that was wild about the fight to me was how little concern Bud had for Spence's power. If you watch these highlights, you see at 42 seconds he gets nailed by a Spence left hook and doesn't even react. Then on his second knockout he purposely (it seems) retreats to the ropes, takes some shots from Spence including another left hook on the chin like its nothing. He counters with a short right to knock down Spence.

On the other hand, nearly everything Bud threw seemed to hurt Spence.

Watched in bed lol.

Wow, what a legacy statement for Bud. Got this one very, very wrong. Did not see a domination coming from either. That was a clinic at the highest level.

All the credit to him for silencing critics including myself. Also, all the credit to Spence for taking the L with class afterwards and making no excuses.

I knew you watched it in your bed, your body was far too engorged to do anything else. You salivated beyond comprehension as Mr. Crawford penetrated precisely deep inside the legendary Mr. Spence's moist body. Tenderized to perfection, the flavors of the spectacle melted in my mouth unlike any other fight in recent years. Such a fine cuisine I had to consume 2 gu...... meals. I am still ravenous....

Back