News Israel Adesanya vs Sean Strickland set for UFC 293 in Sydney, Australia

Who wins?

• Total voters
Izzy's coming off bad in this feud. that stare down was pretty cringe worthy and classless. and I'm not sure why it's okay that he called du pressis a "cracker". sets a bad precedence to allow racism

Small update:

Seems like the UFC either can't come to terms with Strickland or simply don't want him to be the next challenger.

They got no headliner for UFC 293, they need Izzy here and he's gonna need a dancing partner at middleweight.
DDP can't, Izzy's already beat everyone else or they're coming off a loss. Strickland really is the only viable option left.

Izzy is the best champion.
Ufc will suck when he loses the belt because of champions aren't defending as much as he is.
Whoever wins the belt of him will take a year off or something

Bro.... Izzy did lose the belt. The guy that won did not take a year off... Not even 6 months.

You worry too much.

Izzy is a great champ... You got that part right.

Rumored: Israel Adesanya vs Sam Alvey set for vacant LHW title fight at UFC 293 in Sydney

giphy.gif

Hasn’t this been the rumor for like a month now?
Yeah but Sean replied to someone on social media not long ago and said “UFC doesn’t want it”

I think Sean was there 2nd or 3rd option, they sure pulled the trigger kind of late!

And they're charging $4-500 for nosebleeds for this shithouse event
Holy fack I used to pay $50 for nosebleeds. When they jumped to $150 I stopped going. That is insane! Also considering all the production of the live show is set up for TV not the actual attendees that paid massive money! The last UFC event I went to was basically like a sports intermission between every fight. I used to love showing up for early prelims but nowadays you’re exhausted by the main card. 7 hour show for 12 fights is too damn long!

Back