Is Paramount+ worth it?

tomjones

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I signed up for a free trial and cancelled it after 3 days. Overall it has very little content, and Paramount shouldn't of launched a streaming app. It seems to be the worst subscription stream app in the market.

Anyone here have Paramount+? And if so why?

I had Paramount+ with Showtime for 3 months (initial one month free which they then extended with another 2 months)

I had absolutely no technical issues. Solid library. Showtime boxing. I think I watched some MOTOGP on it as well but might be incorrect on that.

I think that 90% of what I watched was Showtime stuff. I would probably have a very different opinion if that was not included.

As is, I was very happy with my free subscription but I did not renew because I already have enough other streaming services. I would consider subscribing again for a few months to catch up on the Showtime library.

It's garbage. I signed up for a 7 days trial. Decided to cancel within couple days and they offered me a month for free. Yesterday wanted to cancel and they offered me another 2 months for free. You see a pattern. I barely watched anything there. Movie library is very bad.

I recommend Peacock. In November on Black Friday you can get it for the whole year for $12 ($1 a month). They have live English Premier League matches. Free WWE PPV's and library. They also have good movie library and refresh it often.

Are any of them worth it with all the free streaming sites out there now?

I got it just to watch South Park. Totally overpriced for what they have tbh.

The worst service is Stack TV. Every time I go to watch something there’s multiple episodes missing per season.

I have it, but theres barely anything on it i watch. Other then watching live NFL games this season, i would get rid of it.

Paramount pluses ads were very good by late capitalism standards. The whole Stallone face thing was funny.

But yeah really almost none of these streaming services should exist it's businesses trying to capture the boomers and gen X as TVs death comes closer and closer.

Really none of them are worth it except for netflix, hulu, and amazon prime video. And the latter is only worth it because of all the other prime benefits that come with it. Maybe disney plus if you have kids.

All the rest of the services have maybe 1 or 2 good shows and you'll struggle to find anything good after that. That goes for Apple+, Paramount, HBOmax, Peacock, showtime, and about a million others.

I get it free with my phone provider I think. Only good for Yellowstone and 1883.

Also the only Mission Impossible movie I saw was the 1st one, so having all of them on there to download and watch at work was convenient.

Back